Accepted zzz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fliq

What's your username? fliq check screenshot

What is your SteamID? fliqer . or do you want this STEAM_0:0:104277974 check screenshot

What is your type of punishment? ban. check screenshot

Where were you banned from? panda mge 23 . check screenshot

Why were you punished? Because of an awful alt account ban system. check screenshot

Why should we revoke your punishment? cuz i shouldnt be banned????

when was i banned? check screenshot

''check screenshot'' specially for chae! Because i think they didnt notice the massive image with all the information needed on the previous appeal they denied

1667260318565.png

also chae good job declining my previous appeal just because i didnt make a silly template on my 3rd unreasonable ban appeal when im rightfully pissed. You dont have to be a karen just because youre a moderator on the internet

Stop treating me like ive done something wrong, im all in the rights of not giving you any explenations etc. Ive been banned unrightfully. i havent broken rules. i shouldnt be banned. you know it. stop this nonsense. stop the sillyness. get real.

also chae, u already added me after my 2nd ban abt this. im not going to have a conversation explaining and detailing obvious useless stuff for an hour or two.

Im not some angry toxic person, im literally FULLY rightully pissed, and if you fail to understand that, then thats totally a you problem. unban me. stop the sillyness.

I guess you don't remember anything from our last conversation. I know you outside of MGE, I've played with your friend a bunch and they have nothing but positive things to say about you. I see how you feel unjust about the ban as you've done nothing wrong, however if the server flags a recycled IP or an abusive on then the only thing we as staff can do is look into it as it goes case by case. In your case it was a simple recycled IP. I again echo from the previous appeal attempt that if you want you can add myself or another staff and if it's another false positive flag they can easily lift your ban again if it happens.

I hope the swift response is to your liking. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread