Invalid ZinoYT Admin Application (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZinoYT

- Your name and/or nickname: In-game name - ZinoYT
I don't reveal my real name, sorry.

- Your age: 13.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): I know I am a bit to young but I was told by a training admin to ask an admin if I was mature enough to be an admin. I asked alperrt. He said he would definitely recommend me, I was a well behaving player and he believed the I knew enough things to be an admin. However he said that because he wasn't a full gameserver admin that he couldn't be certain I would get through. I you want any of the screenshots of what alperrt said then let me know.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): STEAM_0:0:138941633

- Your general online times and your timezone: I am normally online on Friday nights, all day Saturday, early Sunday mornings and Sunday afternoons. However, I may not be available on Saturday afternoons but that is rare. I may also sometimes pop on during the week just to check on things. Whenever there are school holidays I will be on as well.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I usually play on the #02 War3Source server. I occasionally play on #09 Deathrun. If I did become an admin then I would start playing a few more Panda servers such as #20 The Hidden and #04 Dodgeball + #19 Dodgeball 2.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): Yes, I have a Blue Snowball Ice with a pop filter.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: No, but everybody has to start somewhere!

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No but I learn very quickly so I am sure I would learn how to use SourceMod in a few days.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: You should choose me to be apart of your team because I don't usually see many admins on #02 War3Source. I would also love to be an admin because I want everybody to have a fun time playing!

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: If somebody swears, (Feel free to ask me whats words I think are suitable and not) then I would give them a warning and tell them not to do it again. I f they constantly keep on swearing then I would give them a 10 minute ban.

If somebody is hacking then I would add them to the Source Ban List so they could be reviewed. (I think that's how it works)

If you would like to ask me any questions then feel free.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

If I recall correctly, a full time gameserver needs to authorize your application if you're underage, not a trial. I might be wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Fiescha
If I recall correctly, a full time gameserver needs to authorize your application if you're underage, not a trial. I might be wrong.
Ok, I'm hoping that whoever looks at this will trust alperrt as I am quite mature.

Just to confirm, I am aware that I'm not authorized to give permissions (meaning I'm only giving my full recommendation rather than a permission), but I truly believe Zino would be a great candidate to start practicing administration early and grow up to be a very experienced admin one day. He is (at least for what i've seen) very mature for a 13yo and behaves well. Also has the required playtime to apply (3d ~5h)
He is very interested in learning and I believe will do his best to help out the community.
That's all I have to say, hoping for the sake of Zino that a full admin would authorize this app.

If I may give a little comment on the app itself, it seems well written with necessary information included.
However what you could've added in was some more policies (glitch abuses, spawnkillers and other war3 relevant stuff)

Good luck!

Just to confirm, I am aware that I'm not authorized to give permissions (meaning I'm only giving my full recommendation rather than a permission), but I truly believe Zino would be a great candidate to start practicing administration early and grow up to be a very experienced admin one day. He is (at least for what i've seen) very mature for a 13yo and behaves well. Also has the required playtime to apply (3d ~5h)
He is very interested in learning and I believe will do his best to help out the community.
That's all I have to say, hoping for the sake of Zino that a full admin would authorize this app.

If I may give a little comment on the app itself, it seems well written with necessary information included.
However what you could've added in was some more policies (glitch abuses, spawnkillers and other war3 relevant stuff)

Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback.
I don't really know much about the policies and things like that so that is why I didn't include it.
Thank you so much for the recommendation and the kind comments.

Unfortunately yes only full admins can give out permission. Understand that the reason for this is because when you get promoted to full you are fully trusted with your powers and hence giving away permission to someone you know is a responsibility because you're claiming that you are certain they are right for the job despite their age.

You seem mature enough though. Looking at your logs it seems you recently gained an interest in becoming an admin. It maybe slightly rushed and I see you going on deathrun asking to see what admins are available.

I think you've done this a little too soon. What you could do is join on servers where admins are online. Heck you can add me and see where that goes. I don't bite ;)

I might have to mark this invalid, though I'll leave this comment here for now and see what others have to say about this situation. (Note they'll probably steam message me in private aha)

Unfortunately yes only full admins can give out permission. Understand that the reason for this is because when you get promoted to full you are fully trusted with your powers and hence giving away permission to someone you know is a responsibility because you're claiming that you are certain they are right for the job despite their age.

You seem mature enough though. Looking at your logs it seems you recently gained an interest in becoming an admin. It maybe slightly rushed and I see you going on deathrun asking to see what admins are available.

I think you've done this a little too soon. What you could do is join on servers where admins are online. Heck you can add me and see where that goes. I don't bite ;)

I might have to mark this invalid, though I'll leave this comment here for now and see what others have to say about this situation. (Note they'll probably steam message me in private aha)
Ok thanks for the comment. I have started young because I want to learn earlier so I will know more for the future.

Well ok xD This is strange! No response.

I think after thinking about it, you cannot be an exception to the rules. Everyone has to be treated equally so you will have to go through the process like everyone else.
This shouldn't be a problem. If you are still interested then you will seek out applying again under the correct circumstances.

The place you're applying for I think is slightly under @Zeprus mentor state so it would be wise to go to him. Or anybody else really who has the green tag. Just don't kiss their asses ::|::

You should really have the time span of one month till you can apply, but some applicants have been given the 'You can apply when you have enough playtime' and stuff was I give you till you can get permission. Who knows, maybe a full admin is all ready willing to give it...They just haven't said anything!

Invalid. Just follow what I said above :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread