Worst jb maps on panda (1 Viewer)

opst, lunapark and miami, just my personal opinion tho

I am the minecraft nightfall hater. Lackluster minigame selection ruins it. layout isn't usually a huge deal for me since I like to just goof off. Lack of minigames is the biggest dealbreaker for me

I am the minecraft nightfall hater. Lackluster minigame selection ruins it. layout isn't usually a huge deal for me since I like to just goof off. Lack of minigames is the biggest dealbreaker for me
Basically any map thats a few minigames near spawn + a massive open space with little to zero minigames are all really bad. Maps such as Minecraft, lunapark to an extent, wip, etc. are all mediocre at best.

BUT Volcano has so many direct design flaws that it genuinely is infuriating to play on. Stairway is basically impossible to enter as a blu, cell area requires you to pack the reds in one specific spot or have you across the other side of it, and worst of all is it takes nearly 40 seconds to get to boss fight from the yellow line as a FULLY CHARGED BABY FACE BLASTER SCOUT that is running in a direct path to the minigame.

It just isnt worth the long trek to get to normally common minigames such as sweeper or obby. Maybe if the cell area was smaller or minigames were less spaced out and the map was condensed into a smaller area it would be a fairly decent map I wouldn't mind, but this just isn't it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread