Accepted ~Wolf's! Admin Application. [Jailbreak mainly] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Greetings, my name is Wolf and this is my Admin Application post~

- Full Name / Ingame name (Steam): Wolf van Goudzwaard / ~Wolf! (steam)

- Who gave me permission to apply:
RedSpike, Matt-ers and Madact.

- Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:35842942

- Time zone and online time:
+1:00 - Amsterdam
My online times are usually from 12:00 - 1:00 for the whole week.
I finished my study and am online for the most of the time.

- Which server do I play on:
Most of the time I play on Jailbreak, both sides (Prisoner/Guard)
But I really enjoy playing on Prophunt and the VS saxton hale as well!
So I would love to apply on Admin for Jailbreak for now.

- Do I have an Microphone?:
One of the best around if I can say for myself! (RODE NT-USB)

- My previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I've been Admin for 2 month on the black market 3 years ago. but that server is offline for some while by now.

- Do I have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Sorry but I do not. I have worked in Source hammer (map making) and I am an Game Artist as profession.

- Why should I be part of the Team?
I really would love to help out on the Jailbreak servers as there is many help needed on those servers.
Personally I like the Panda community Jailbreak servers more then any other Jailbreak server cause of the good admins and support what the community provides and I would love to be part of that.
I have a clear mic and would take my time to talk to confused players on Jailbreak related questions / resolve issues like micspamming and Freekilling. (guard ban mic mute)

- How would I work as admin on the Panda Community servers?:
I clear thing I want to point out is that I like to overview the situation first before handling any kind of ban or any kind of Admin related step.

I would ask around what happend or see for myself what has to be done.
for Jailbreak servers would mainly mean that I will filter some players to the RED team (30minGuard ban) if they are micspamming, using foul language, Not having a working mic and Freekilling.

Other than that I would love to keep the servers active and pleasant for everybody to enjoy!
I rather help someone out to prevent things from happening then directly ban them straight away~

Thank you for reading trough my application and I would love to see you playing on the Panda Servers~

Last edited:
Extremely friendly, is a serious player and can handle controversial situations well. +1 from me.

Your first thread/post is your Admin Apply... Nice! I joke. :grouphug:

Anyway, yes, I gave you permission. You are a good and mature player, as I could see. You respect players, support the community, and all the same stuff that I always says in the applications when I give them (like in this case) a +1 !!

Waiting for other opinions, too.

+1
I really enjoy playing with this guy, I have only seen him being serious, mature and freindly.

@~Wolf! I think that you would be a great Jailbreak admin, I look forward to work together with you.

well i don't remember having any problems with you, your connection time is decent, no problems in your chat too.
and by the way:
9. mar 2015 16:36:11 Red can break Dispenser Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
9. mar 2015 16:36:03 It's not rebeling Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
breaking a engie's building is rebelling =/
i think i'll give a +1 since you seem to be a good player.

- Which server do I play on:
Most of the time I play on Jailbreak, both sides (Prisoner/Guard)
But I really enjoy playing on the Tower Defence server and the VS saxton hale as well!
So I would love to apply on Admin for Jailbreak for now.
Tower Defence? Do you mean TDM Hightower? I'm confused at which server this is.
- Do I have an Microphone?:
One of the best around if I can say for myself! (RODE NT-USB)
Holy shit! That is a beautiful microphone!!

Overall it's not a bad app, but I personally feel the last section is slightly lacking. Maybe expand what you'd do to the more obscure offences? Unfortunately I haven't played with you, nor do I know what you're like as a player but as you seem to be getting a lot of +1s you must be a reliable and decent player. Due to me not having played with, nor spoken to you, I'm going to leave a neutral 0.

I wish you the best of luck!

I didn't play much with him but I had only good experiences with him (as far is I can remember/in other words: yesterday).

a +0,5
Because we only met a few times, but you were a very nice guy.

Tower Defence? Do you mean TDM Hightower? I'm confused at which server this is.
well tower defence is a tf2 gamemode that i only find in anothor community, operation panda, i think he must just mix up operation panda and panda community ^^

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: mermite and Kah
well tower defence is a tf2 gamemode that i only find in anothor community, [insert horrible community here], i think he must just mix up [insert horrible community here] and panda community ^^

--

Take a look at this server ;) I'm quite sure it's Panda~
94.249.253.44:28035 < Server

I've met you a few times on jailbreak and you are really friendly and respect the rules highly. I would really like to have you in our team so I'm giving you a +1. You help everyone by telling the rules and while you have a tiny grammatical error here and there sometimes, I have no problem with understanding you. and ye.. <Insert horribly community here> has the tower defence and not us.

That's O-peration P-anda, not Panda Community.

As Oxygen said :p

Oh and +1 on this app. Would make a great admin.

--

Oh you're right. I should feel bad now.
Forgot what I said about Tower Defence. > [Insert horrible community here indeed]
Wario ware is from the the Real Panda which is also fun~

Reactions: Vecomti
Accepted. Welcome to the team.

Kevin will add you to give you your rights. You will have no specific mentor; all of the jailbreak admins will be your mentors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread