[Wolf] Character's Speed on Jailbreak suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Hello Players and follow admin's I would like to discuss a situation what occurs oftenly on our lovely Jailbreak server.
I hope I can make this one short so it won't be a long wall of text since people don't seem to like that much c:

As the tittle says I would like to have some changes in speed for some classes on jailbreak.
Speed is one of the most importand thing in the Jailbreak servers to complete certain minigames or even do naughty things as rebelling.

There are 2 classes I would like to see change, Heavy and Scout.
I would make a small list of each of those 2 classes why they should have a change.

Our beloved Heavy
I wish that the Heavy would have the same speed as soldier because:

-Heavy's are not able to do certain minigames in some maps, Obby course in Cretien is one of them.
-Things like Maze game, Crush game and other speed based minigames are almost impossible to win for this class, especially when you got a Scout in your team rushing trough the maze.
-It's very difficult for Heavy's to rebel, altho it's clearly a nice trade-off for the hitpoint this class has, a small speed bonus does wonders for this class.

Maybe with these rules applied to Heavy will make players concider picking this class again c:

The Force o Nature himself Scout
We really should concider making the scout slighty (+10%) faster then the rest of all the classes because:

-Scouts are most likely to win most of the minigames because of his speed benefit, thing like obby course and races to the finish.

Scout is the most picked class in jailbreak, often seen with a sandman to stun the BLU team to make a easy assault, maybe the speed nerf would give players a second thoughd on trying a other class for a time c:

This is just a discussion to improve our Jailbreak server, please tell your honest opinion down below what you think on this matter and we will discuss it.
Please be polite and have good arguments, not things like: Scout is my favorit class it needs no nerd pls!

Thank you for reading and Cheers~
~Wolf!

Reactions: OxyGenE and Kevin
From what you said reducing scouts speed sounds great, but it will propably lead to not many people playing scout. With his 125hp he's 2 shot from most weapons with crits at medium to high distance and slowing him would make him unattractive for players to pick. It would be MUCH harder, harder than it's anyways, to play any minigames that involve reds fighting and also rebelling. I wouldn't reduce it that much, every class has minigames that don't suit them very well and minigames that they're superior in, obby and race are scouts strengths. While e.g. heavy is superior at hungergames.

I would propably not vote for that.

Improving heavys speed on the other hand sounds like a great idea to make (at least) minigames possible for him.

Reactions: Wolf
From what you said reducing scouts speed sounds great, but it will propably lead to not many people playing scout. With his 125hp he's 2 shot from most weapons with crits at medium to high distance and slowing him would make him unattractive for players to pick. It would be MUCH harder, harder than it's anyways, to play any minigames that involve reds fighting and also rebelling. I wouldn't reduce it that much, every class has minigames that don't suit them very well and minigames that they're superior in, obby and race are scouts strengths. While e.g. heavy is superior at hungergames.

I would propably not vote for that.

Improving heavys speed on the other hand sounds like a great idea to make (at least) minigames possible for him.

--

Keep in mind that I suggested that Scout his speed should be reduced, not completly removed (+10% movement speed compared to the normal speed)
I think people still will pick Scout because of the sandman and the fact that he stays the fastest class there is.

i agree on this, but i still think that a changing for heavies is necessary, more than a changing for scouts.

Reactions: Wolf
i agree on this, but i still think that a changing for heavies is necessary, more than a changing for scouts.

Heavy's have more downsides for the Jailbreak server then scout has as I could make 1 valid reason who scout should have a decrease of speed. Still it's a pretty big one, I would like to see a other class winning a race/maze for once c:

Thanks for sharing your opinion~

Reactions: OxyGenE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread