Why have i not done this? (1 Viewer)

daguywithdashadow

Hi I'm daguywithdashadow, you're everyday scrub from inner-city UK.

I was born and raised in West Philidelphia, but I had to move to the district of Bel-Air after some unspeakable acts of violence had ravashed our neighbourhood by a group of trouble-making teens who were indeed up to no good doings.

After my rich uncle died, I moved to Wigan where I became a 15-year old music producer. There's a tiny crack on my wall, so thats worrying me.

I have a part time job at the local Tesco, where I use my admin powers there to stop the other dirty scrubs from shop-lifting all the Doritos and Mountain dew because they're all rebels.

Please vote for me in the upcoming 2015 UK election. kthxbai

Hi and friggin welcome! You have my vote! Welcome to the panda community, where pandas are people too... wait, that's not the right motto... where people are pandas too! Wait, that doesn't make sense... ok whatever, WELCOME! :)

hello and welcome ^^

You seem like a person who gives up very easily.

Welcome to Panda.

Reactions: Zeprus
I was born and raised in West Philidelphia, but I had to move to the district of Bel-Air after some unspeakable acts of violence had ravashed our neighbourhood by a group of trouble-making teens who were indeed up to no good doings.

After my rich uncle died, I moved to Wigan where I became a 15-year old music producer. There's a tiny crack on my wall, so thats worrying me.

That's from the song/intro to the tv show Fresh prince of bel-air.. :

Users who are viewing this thread