TF2 Blog We Turned 20 Today! (1 Viewer)

PandaBot

PandaBot
PandaBot
Team Fortress turns 20 today, and that means we're celebrating! Jump in a game and enjoy hats, cake, beach balls, presents, confetti and more cake! And if that wasn't enough for you, you can annoy your teammates and enemies alike with the screeching sounds of full-on birthday joy. Remember, you can always use a new hitsound.

And as long as you're remembering things, remember that we couldn't have come this far without you! So when you think about it, it's kind of your birthday today too. What we're saying here is August 24th is all of our birthdays. And in a more accurate sense, what we're trying to say is that August 24th is Steve Guttenberg's birthday. Happy birthday, Steve.

guttenberg_bday.jpg

Continue reading...

I'm confused, if tf2 released in 2007 how is it 20 years or are they counting team fortress in it's entirety?

I'm confused, if tf2 released in 2007 how is it 20 years or are they counting team fortress in it's entirety?
Maybe it is Steve guttenberg's birthday and he is turning 20.

And if that wasn't enough for you, you can annoy your teammates and enemies alike with the screeching sounds of a crappy noisemaker
ಠ_ಠ

• Funny
Reactions: Patmosphere
Team Fortress from the ground up, not the release of the second installment.

Users who are viewing this thread