Declined Wasman's Application for Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasman

Donator
Lets start this....

-My name/nickname:
My name is Zeynelabidin my friends call me Zeyno / my nick is Wasman and i prefer Wasman ingame because privacy.
-My Age:
18 (19 in this month)
-My steamID:
STEAM_0:1:47376019
-My generall online times and my timezone:
Iam on from Monday 12-20:00 to Sunday 21-22:00
Timezone GMT+01:00/UCT+01:00
-Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for ?:
I play often on the #13 Freak Fortress 2 Server sometimes on the dodgeball server #04
but i wanna apply for the #13 Freak Fortress 2 server.
-Do i have a mic ?:
Yes ofc and i use it anytime if iam connecting , iam the one of the talk active person's here.
-Am i have some previous experience as admin/mod ?:
yes a bit on minecraft but that was 4-6 years ago i was a admin/Support/mod on severall Servers.
-Do i have some experience with administrating on Sourcemod ?:
No , not a single second but when i want to know some commands i just search it up.
-Why should we choose you to be part of our team ?:
Why not ? i wanna help the admins to reduce their work and their pain. i whona help out everyone.
-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:
For:
-not talking english:
3 warnings then a kick

-being racist/Insult others: 2 warnings then a kick or ban (depending on how hard it was)

-being afk: 2 warnings maybe some slaping or eq to wake the afk up then kick

-doing hacks/glitch/bug using to gain unfair Advantages: 1 warning to stop then kick and then ban (insta.ban when hacking)

-teaming with hale/camping as hale: 2 warnings to stop it then slaying

-delaying the round: 1 warning then slay (who it delays will be slayed)

-caps spamming/mic spamming/and general chat spamming : 3 warnings then kick.

I guess thats everything i hope i dont forget something......
Well i looking forward to working with you all.

I forgot to so say that I am first gag/mute for 30 mins. On the point with not talking English after warnings and on the point insult others and being racist and the same goes for spamming . I just forgot it because I have much on my mind...

I think that those few lacks in English could be a problem with communicating with players...

I think that those few lacks in English could be a problem with communicating with players...
No not rly , because I understanding every one yea my english is not the best but I never have problems communicating others . never !

No not rly , because I understanding every one yea my english is not the best but I never have problems communicating others . never !

OK, it's a business of the admins, they will probably watch you while you're playing.

It seems I am the first one to state my opinion on this:
So, recently I have been often on ff2 and was able to see your style of playing. You were able to explain players the game and the rule policies. From what I have seen you aren't insulting anyone too, which I can check in the logs right now cuz phone.
But yea, from what I experienced from you, I give you my support.
Good luck pal.

Last edited:
I always play tf2 with you and you're really nice, when you see someone break the rules you warn them or call me if they keep breaking them. You're always helpfull and I really see you as an admin. A +1 from me ^^

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
I remember when I used to play ff2, together with you and some other friends. I didn't see you break rules very often, but it happened from time to time. Nothing serious but it's worth to mention.

You're very loved on the server, at least by the regulars who play there every day and seeing that you have made an application makes me think twice about it. Would you be able to do your admin job properly, without involving feelings? Everyone who break the rules need to be warned and punished "equally", no matter if they are friends of yours or not (this is a big problem with some people.) I can't recall anything else that would have been bad for this application, and your english skills won't really be a problem since you're evolving it all the time and other admins would gladly help you if you need help.

Unfortunately I'm not going to vote on your application, I don't feel like I have the authority to do so since I rarely play on ff2 anymore. However I wish you good luck and I'm giving you my full support on this one.

thx thx and ofc i can, no matter friend or not iam neutral in every position. well then iam sorry about it breaking the rule... dont remember it so well when i .

I always play tf2 with you and you're really nice, when you see someone break the rules you warn them or call me if they keep breaking them. You're always helpfull and I really see you as an admin. A +1 from me ^^
Can't give a +1, u give support ;3

Closed for review.
Thank you for your patience during this process. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any panda community admin ::):

Your application has been declined due to lack of positive votes and increase of negative votes when being discussed among seniors.

You may re-apply in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread