War3Source - Hm. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
Heyo!

Suggestion(s): Friendly Mode. (/friendly)
Why would it be useful: You would be able to chill with other people without having people shooting you and/or your friends. You wouldn't be able to deal damage to anyone else and you'd be classless. (some classes have weird passives that do damage to anyone near you)
Additional comments: No.

Suggestion(s): Effects.
Why would it be useful: Make it so we can see what class someone is using by just looking at him/her; maybe a text over their head or a special colour based on their class.
Additional comments: Was going to suggest this for items but I think it'd be easier based on their class.

Thanks for reading.

• Disagree
Reactions: Supreme
meh, w3s is way too buggy currently, i am looking atm for rolling it back to a different stable version since the author doesnt release updates for it, or maybe even completely remove the w3s mod.

• Agree
Reactions: Solid
meh, w3s is way too buggy currently, i am looking atm for rolling it back to a different stable version since the author doesnt release updates for it, or maybe even completely remove the w3s mod.
Can we remove Jailbreak first?

If we remove jailbreak then what are we supposed to do with all of the jailbreak trial admins?
Move them to servers that are actually worth moderating.

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
jailbreak aint really a problem, just need to somehow block f2ps beeing able to join blue or except f2ps need to be whitelisted

jailbreak aint really a problem, just need to somehow block f2ps beeing able to join blue or except f2ps need to be whitelisted
Objection: All the 10 year olds and russians also love to trade -> they're not f2p.

I'd really like that friendly mode though.
Think about all the possibilities! We could do that and this and so much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread