Invalid War3 admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname : Mr.Jackie
- Your age :15

- Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:65727741

- Your general online times and your timezone : Every day from 14:00 to 22:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? : I play only on War3 and probably yes

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): -

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator : Yes i was an admin on CS:1.6

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? : Yes , little bit

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? : Because i know the rules and i am online every day .

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. : Racism - rude 1. time just warning 2. kick 3.ban
Hack-cheat-glitch : glitch ban for 2 day , hack and cheat per. ban
Spamming : Mute

• Dislike
Reactions: Supreme
Let's get this straight: you posted an app on the 11th of October, which was declined on the 5th of November - less than a month ago. Before that one was even declined you posted another one on the 26th of October, which was invalidated. So this is your third app, and to be fair it looks worse than your first one.

I highly doubt this will lead to anything, even if I don't mark it as invalid right now for being too soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supreme
I agree with Evo on this one, this application is probably ONE of the worst I've seen, not the worst, but one of them.

Not enough information and your rules aren't clear and I don't think you should ban people for using a glitch.

• Disagree
Reactions: Danny and Chillix
I should just resolve this one right now. Invalidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread