Invalid Wackedone's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name: Wackedone (Michael in real life.)

- Your age: 11

- Who gave you permission to apply?: N/A

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:92088821

- Your general online times and your timezone: Weekday's 4:00PM - 11:00PM (UTC-06:00) Central America

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? Dodgeball USA 24/7 server, And yes i would love to visit Broader range's of server in case of reports.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes, But I prefer not to use it sometimes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I was admin on a server on GMOD for 9 Months - 1 Year. But we ended up getting DDOSed, And 15 - 20 people were on a day. So we had to close the server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, But only general commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Well the reason I think I should be admin on Panda-Community is because, I support the server. I follow all rules given. Have not been Banned, Gagged, Or Muted On the server. And think i'll be a good admin on the server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job: I believe i'd do pretty well, Because I'm on almost everyday. And i'll be watching chat continuously and watching for hackers/cheaters. If i'm suspicious about someone i will not temp ban or perma, I'll first spectate them to make sure once proven, I will KICK if they join back it'll result in a perma ban for cheating. If they steal/attempt to i will simply warn them twice, If they try/do again i will slay them, But if they ignore them it'll result in a temporary ban. And same goes for blocking, and harassment. If mic spamming they'll have 10 sec and i will type in chat "You have 10 seconds or muted" After 10 sec i will mute them for 30 Minute, If continued after i will simply just gag them, And i'll ungag when i think is necessary depending on what they were mic spamming. Also i'm 100% totally against harassment, racism and bullying.

• Dislike
Reactions: Madact
Do you have permission from a gameserver admin to apply? You are to young to apply without permission. The age required is 15 years.

• Useful
Reactions: Wackedone
I'll set this on hold until these 1.5 months passed and you got permission from a gameserver admin.

EDIT: You also don't have enough playtime (You need 72 hours).

Last edited:
He is under the age limit.
He has recent ban / gag / mute.
He doesn't have enough playtime.
Dodgeball 24/7 is currently unavailable for applicants.

Who in the right mind would give this guy permission, he couldn't even be bothered to read the requirements and with everything stacked against him it's just pushing it.

Now @Capp, please only deal with invalid or pending applications. Alperrt once put something on hold but he explained to me in detail the reason why for it which turned out to be fine.
But this...It's as clear as day that this application is invalid. So please, I know you're trying to help but he doesn't meet requirements and for anybody to give him permission is bat shit crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread