Declined vSpacerz Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSpacerz

- Your name and/or nickname-

Whatever people like to call me really, I am not fussed:) Most people name me Spacer though.:)

- Your age-

My Current age is 13 (14/01/2001)

- Your Steam ID -

STEAM_0:0:42461845

- Your online times-

Literally all day/night, apart from if i have school which is weekdays, 9:30 am - 5 pm

- Do you have a microphone? This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins.-

Indeed I do, and I am not afraid to use it:).

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator-

I got to admit, i was admin on xxxxx (sorry if i do it normally, it removes it aha), i know some of Y'all dislike them, but i had to put that out there. Plus I've been admin on a phew Trade server. I start of small and work my way up.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers should you get Admin?-

I normally visit deathrun, but sometimes i check up and see which map Jailbreak is on, just to convince me to have a game or two. ;)

- Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?-

I do, I've hosted a small community of 3 servers. which included Deathrun, Freak Fortress, and just a simple trade server, Kvn knows more about my experience. Plus, like i said earlier, i was a member of a big community.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?-

Because i help the community stay alive, I am active, trustworthy, and a brilliant team player, im not hated/disliked by any member of the Panda Community, I don't think anyway D:, But most importantly, i know what my job is, and the standards for it, i know nearly/all the commands (Unless you've installed new plugins).

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.-

I would simply use the sm_ command to make sure they know why they are being kicked, for e.g- if someone was mic spamming, i wouldn't do /admin->gag player->his/her name, i would /gag [Player] [Reason] and i would review the reason and make sure its a perfect explanation to why they are being punished

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge picture in the sig. Like wow, the fuck.

Obvious friend you asked to +rep you in the post right above mine.

On the app:

- The colours aren't really needed, makes it a bit too obnoxious for my taste. Minor point.

- Circumventing the censor of the operation that way isn't very smart, you could have just said operation or "the other community", would have made it clear. I don't care that you were admin there; others might. The thing I wonder about is why did you stop there and on the other places you were admin?

- I wouldn't call it literally all day/night if you have school every weekday for that long, but okay.

I don't know if we need anyone for Deathrun, Jailbreak might be nice though.

Overall it seems pretty good, especially the kind of experience you've had, so I would have no problems giving you a try.

Huge picture in the sig. Like wow, the fuck.

Obvious friend you asked to +rep you in the post right above mine.

On the app:

- The colours aren't really needed, makes it a bit too obnoxious for my taste. Minor point.

- Circumventing the censor of the operation that way isn't very smart, you could have just said operation or "the other community", would have made it clear. I don't care that you were admin there; others might. The thing I wonder about is why did you stop there and on the other places you were admin?

- I wouldn't call it literally all day/night if you have school every weekday for that long, but okay.

I don't know if we need anyone for Deathrun, Jailbreak might be nice though.

Overall it seems pretty good, especially the kind of experience you've had, so I would have no problems giving you a try.

Thank you Evo, I appreciate it, May you recommend a size for a nice sig? And I stopped there due to age, apparently they only take 16 year olds now, which is pointless, you could have a extremely immature 19 year old.

It would be nice if it is one that does not fill up my whole screen while I scroll through a thread. Half of this one would probably be the max size for me not to be annoyed by it. I think it's weird there is no size limit, or that they do not shrink to a smaller size.

- Your online times-

Literally all day/night, apart from if i have school which is weekdays, 9:30 am - 5 pm

>63 hours in total. May just be due different circumstances.
>Inconsistency in capitalisation is a little eye burning. Nothing bad though.
>lel@second post
>Maybe become more acquainted with the community before applying
>I'm also curious as to why you left OP, and other communities.
>I wouldn't know about more admins being superfluous due to being fairly out of the metaphorical loop.

Those are my musings. I won't bother wasting my lexis on iterating the generic mundane points that are usually noted in applications.

>63 hours in total. May just be due different circumstances.
>Inconsistency in capitalisation is a little eye burning. Nothing bad though.
>lel@second post
>Maybe become more acquainted with the community before applying
>I'm also curious as to why you left OP, and other communities.
>I wouldn't know about more admins being superfluous due to being fairly out of the metaphorical loop.

Those are my musings. I won't bother wasting my lexis on iterating the generic mundane points that are usually noted in applications.

All can be explained here:
--------------------------------

1) sorry I'm on my phone this will be terrible

2) I got kicked from OP due to age, they only accept people over the age of 16

3) my old account got phished and steam deleted it, luckily I moved all my stuff over.

4) there was a few problems with email verifications, activating my account wasn't easy and took a lot I time.

Welp, time for me to review the application.
- Your name and/or nickname-

Whatever people like to call me really, I am not fussed:) Most people name me Spacer though.:)
Would be nice to know your real name, aslong as you don't have a problem with that.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers should you get Admin?-
I normally visit deathrun, but sometimes i check up and see which map Jailbreak is on, just to convince me to have a game or two. ;)

GameMe obviously states you haven't visited jailbreak yet, also Jailbreak only has 1 map in its rotation. I suppose you confused it with VS Saxton Hale? (Also only 17 hours total on our servers, meh, do watever pleases you kvn, unless its stupid)

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?-

Because i help the community stay alive, I am active, trustworthy, and a brilliant team player, im not hated/disliked by any member of the Panda Community, I don't think anyway D:, But most importantly, i know what my job is, and the standards for it, i know nearly/all the commands (Unless you've installed new plugins).
Player who played on the "Other community" shall help this one stay alive? Huh. Also, I wouldn't really recommend saying that nobody dislikes you when only servers you've played on were only Deathrun and VS Saxton Hale, and with that little interaction with the forums / community in general.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.-

I would simply use the sm_ command to make sure they know why they are being kicked, for e.g- if someone was mic spamming, i wouldn't do /admin->gag player->his/her name, i would /gag [Player] [Reason] and i would review the reason and make sure its a perfect explanation to why they are being punished
Really, every admin gives a reason, nothing special.

on a side note, like Evo and Noodl said, the text colors are a little bit bothering. Also, Operation having age restrictions on applications after someone here suggests it... Oh god I should shut up before I start a war.

Also:
GFX Cinema 4D Editor, Anyadmin/managergos free, Members of the group gets %50 off.
I dun getit

How can you be kicked because of an age restriction? I don't get how that works. The only options I see there is:

(1. You lied about your age in the app because they had one, then later they found out you did and kicked you. In this case, you were at fault.
(2. They implemented the age restriction when you were already admin and kicked you then. In which case if you were doing your job well that would be really stupid on their part. I can't imagine them kicking you while you were already admin simply because of age, it makes me feel like there's more to it.

Hello.
How can you be kicked because of an age restriction? I don't get how that works. The only options I see there is:

(1. You lied about your age in the app because they had one, then later they found out you did and kicked you. In this case, you were at fault.
(2. They implemented the age restriction when you were already admin and kicked you then. In which case if you were doing your job well that would be really stupid on their part. I can't imagine them kicking you while you were already admin simply because of age, it makes me feel like there's more to it.

Thank you Evo, I appreciate it, May you recommend a size for a nice sig? And I stopped there due to age, apparently they only take 16 year olds now, which is pointless, you could have a extremely immature 19 year old.

It means they used to accept every application, regardless of age, but not anymore.
So yeah, he got kicked since the new age restriction appeared, I guess.
It would be pretty strange if there was an age restriction, but still an admin with 13 years old.

Even if I've debated recently about that, still a pretty dumb and unfair restriction, in my opinion.

Regarding the application, as already said, I don't think that deathrun really need an admin actually, but mostly jailbreak.
The application is not bad though.

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Marios
That's like punishing someone for doing a crime that wasn't forbidden by law at the time it happened.

If people bitch about a 13-year old admin who does his job well then they can just be told that he was already accepted before the age restriction was implemented. I don't get why you would kick an admin if he does his job well because of some age restriction. But then again I don't really understand the age restriction so well in the first place, so yea..

Reactions: Electrod
That's like punishing someone for doing a crime that wasn't forbidden by law at the time it happened.

If people bitch about a 13-year old admin who does his job well then they can just be told that he was already accepted before the age restriction was implemented. I don't get why you would kick an admin if he does his job well because of some age restriction. But then again I don't really understand the age restriction so well in the first place, so yea..

The decision wasn't mine. I guess they probably done it to have room for a "new super awesome admin" like I said, it's not about age, some of there admins are SUPER immature.

Welp, time for me to review the application.

Would be nice to know your real name, aslong as you don't have a problem with that.

GameMe obviously states you haven't visited jailbreak yet, also Jailbreak only has 1 map in its rotation. I suppose you confused it with VS Saxton Hale? (Also only 17 hours total on our servers, meh, do watever pleases you kvn, unless its stupid)

Player who played on the "Other community" shall help this one stay alive? Huh. Also, I wouldn't really recommend saying that nobody dislikes you when only servers you've played on were only Deathrun and VS Saxton Hale, and with that little interaction with the forums / community in general.

Really, every admin gives a reason, nothing special.

on a side note, like Evo and Noodl said, the text colors are a little bit bothering. Also, Operation having age restrictions on applications after someone here suggests it... Oh god I should shut up before I start a war.

Also:

I dun getit

Thanks for your comment, it must of taken time. First of all, I've spent along time on jailbreak, maybe 10-20 hours, so I don't see what's happened there. Sadly my account verification was screwed up so I couldn't really create a account, luckily I had a chat with Kvn, which luckily he was able to help me with.

There's something bugging me about your signature...

"GFX Cinema 4D Editor, Any admin/manager gos free, Members of the group gets %50 off."
"Any admin/manager gos free"

are you sucking up to the admins/owner by giving them free stuff?

Reactions: Stabbin
There's something bugging me about your signature...

"GFX Cinema 4D Editor, Any admin/manager gos free, Members of the group gets %50 off."
"Any admin/manager gos free"

are you sucking up to the admins/owner by giving them free stuff?

Nope, its called respect.

Respect doesn't really mean you should give the respected person free stuff, y'know.

I think we're focusing and interrogating the wrong aspects here....
Signature and text colours are totally irrelevant. If he were sucking up to the admins with free stuff, who cares, it makes no difference.

Reactions: Electrod
Denied for immaturity and spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread