Declined vsh report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

Ariv
STEAM_0:1:567493471
playing pyro disruptive behavior/teaming i guess?

Attachments

• fuck you.mp4
    13.5 MB
I know pyro along with sniper is a whole contested class on VSH and in the past some admins would slay pyros for spamming airblasting. However, if they are playing the objective the game, that being doing damage to hale and not actively just airblasting on purpose and not aiding the team in trying to defeat the hale ( IE: You can tell they're not trying to fight hale/just airblasting hale to give them enough rage or aid hale in airblast them into your teammate) then it's not considered teaming or disruptive behavior. On certain maps, pyros maybe more prominent due to edges, tight corridors and other map features that maybe found as a beneficial condition to play the class.

The whole cracked down of the pyro would be an extreme if we punished pyros for just airblasting excessively as I can see where new players pick the class and instinctively use airblast as a defensive mechanism. I see the frustrations on more active pyro users using it to be "annoying", however that doesn't justify the general populist. For that reason, I only see the purpose to punish those in the extreme that are either; actively teaming with hale/not dealing damage to hale by just spam airblasting or griefing by intentionally using the airblast feature to push hale into teammates repeatedly. DECLINED.

Reactions: Kruphixx and TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread