Completed [VSH/FF2] vsh_mariokart_v5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerial

hello everyone, vsh_mariokart_v5 has a cloud that flows around the map, Engineer can build on it...

Suggestion is: Disable buildings on the cloud

Reason: Its really hard to get to that engie on the cloud and thats only before his nest, if his nest is on, then expect to see amp with two heavies or medic with him... or... Pyro :)

So not everyone is capable enough to reach except pro regulars.

Ofc things are again different from FF2, every boss might have his ways to reach it, and for VSH its really limited and should get disabled.

Reactions: Scudi37
VSH and FF2 share maps so that poll is kinda pointless. Anyway the cloud isn't the only issue on the map, the vent is also pretty problematic.

Reactions: Aerial
VSH and FF2 share maps so that poll is kinda pointless. Anyway the cloud isn't the only issue on the map, the vent is also pretty problematic.
aight since that then we gotta change poll to either just disable or enable :)

about the vents... i didn't think of a solution yet for it...

aight since that then we gotta change poll to either just disable or enable :)

about the vents... i didn't think of a solution yet for it...
What could be done is being able to enter into the room through that door in the red circle, as well as the windows :) Currently when you try to enter from the outside it just pushes you back.

20221128211014_2.jpg

thats a great idea actually :), tho i would rather for the door to be perma open... not just by pressing a button to open.

What could be done is being able to enter into the room through that door in the red circle, as well as the windows :) Currently when you try to enter from the outside it just pushes you back.

View attachment 25461
Is this something that need to be polled up as well?

Also who's doing these changes to the map? @Aerial

1670153346801.png

I've hopefully polled the next part correctly. If I've mistaken something (I havn't played that map sorry) let me know privately. If anybody has any other suggestion towards the door + window let me know so I can add it to the poll

• The door now behaves kind of like spawn door, opens when you get close to it and from both sides
  • Removed the door button
  • Windows now also open from the outside
  • Added func_nobuild to the cloud

Attachments

• vsh_mariokart_v5_panda.bsp
    7.2 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: Madact and Aerial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread