Completed [VSH/FF2] Map suggestion - vsh_supermario_v2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectator_1.jpg
spectator_0.jpg

Map file attached below.

Attachments

• vsh_supermario_v2.bsp
    14.6 MB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaned up the suggestion a bit and added a poll that will close in a week.

The map is too sniper friendly, quite open and large, a ton of hard to reach/unreachable without jump + weightdown spots friendly for engineer nests, lacks ammo and health spawns, engineers can build underwater and last but not least it has an irritating music that cant be silenced.

@Macko Greetings on vsh there are alot of small maps,and the ammo spawns in the red spawn, and the music be turned off all u have do search a button behind one of the houses,

Don't get me wrong this map looks good but it's really open and most hales would get annihilated by snipers and engineers, like on a bunch of other new maps. Only way to "fix" this map would be with a complete rework, which is something I'm sure no one is up for doing.

Also you can build underwater which is a big nono in my opinion

20221228140656_2.jpg

Don't get me wrong this map looks good but it's really open and most hales would get annihilated by snipers and engineers, like on a bunch of other new maps. Only way to "fix" this map would be with a complete rework, which is something I'm sure no one is up for doing.

Also you can build underwater which is a big nono in my opinion

View attachment 25799
So kruphixx do think u put nobuildzone for the water,and could guys please give me sometime to remake the map it self then i post in the back in this suggestion Or we could just remove the water instead, really sorry for the inconvenience.

I think this is a great idea. When it comes to certain sniper advantages, there are much more obstacles, high grounds and low grounds in this map which enable the boss to take cover from snipers.
I also think it's a good idea to add this map because I found that many players enjoy Mario themed maps, not to mention the need for some brisk of fresh air. :)

Reactions: Otis
@jotaro has told me that I can task this up and he'll most likely remake the map at a later date.

Added to task #257 - VSH / FF2 - Add, Update and Remove Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread