votemute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antsmashers

the title says it all, I dont know if this kind of tread is already going but I think this needs to be done. (I was playing deathrun #09 and 4 kids were talking all at once :/)

Spamming in voice is something that if you use the !call command and report them for spamming in voice then an admin will come straight away if he isn't already busy doing something.

Reactions: Antsmashers
Spamming in voice is something that if you use the !call command and report them for spamming in voice then an admin will come straight away if he isn't already busy doing something.
Thanks, I will certainly use that. Here, have my like

I dont know if this kind of tread is already going

There was, but it was quickly disregarded because we tried the vote system once before and it was abused straight away. It would give us more problems to solve than it would fix.

If you mean the Scout, that would be because I am ranked 1 on VSH largely because of my prolific goomba stomping, and that is an awesome screenshot taken of my Scout quite a long time ago. If you mean Ellie Goulding, that would be because she wrote my favourite song and is a talented, lovely-looking young lady.

i am not insulting your favorite artist but it looks like she has a headache or is facepalming

I don't know about you but my forehead is generally not on the right side of my skull.

• Winner
Reactions: Jayy
but it still looks like she has a headache

I don't know about you but my forehead is generally not on the right side of my skull.
When I get headaches it hurts on the side of my head rather than the front.
Hm, weird.

The forehead stuff was directed at the facepalm comment.

Anyways, I should be professional and close this up now. Sorry lads.

Whenever im on a server (not a panda server) where its a lot of voice spam i just mute them all with the magical mute button when you press esc. Because spammers usually have nothing of importance to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread