Declined Vork (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorkxd

Name of your Banned Steam Account: VorkApalgos

Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:218381078, [U:1:436762157], 76561198397027885

Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-10-20 00:06:49

Reason about the Ban: Aimbot

Admin that Banned you: Solar

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I used to cheat and got banned on a Panda and alongside a lot of popular community servers like a dumbass. Now I know it says Permanent but I'm past all that degeneracy with cheating and whatnot; I want to play on community servers again. I posted a video on YouTube of me deleting my LMAOBOX email loader and the exe itself (both being shown to be deleted permanently) being deleted. I've even gone as far as to disassociate myself from anybody who cheats that I was friends with to avoid being around the toxic community that cheating has. I already tried my luck with Skial and I'm testing my luck with BlackWonder as of writing this and was instantly denied from Skial so I don't have much hope but I'm willing to test Panda just like BlackWonder. I've quit cheating since August 20-22 of this year. I can say that I do but I also don't regret cheating; Cheating taught me a lot about a lot of things but at the same time I should of kept my 20 bucks and should of bought some dumbass game instead of LMAOBOX.

(Video on *MY* channel of *ME* deleting mentioned email and exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread