Accepted Violet/Empt/Caramella Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

violet.002

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:36571672

Name of your Banned Steam Account: CHUNKOPOPGTECHEXEC (usually empt)

Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:36571672

Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-03-07 / 13:21:35

Reason about the Ban: Bad language and behaviour

Admin that Banned you: Kevin

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I doubt anybody here remembers me, but hi to anyone that does.

So.. my permanent ban was incurred 7 years and 1 month ago, in March of 2015, when I was quite literally a child. I worked my way up to being a trial server admin for the hightower servers in 2014, and then I got a little too big for my boots at the time when I was made a permanent gameserver admin and in a frenzy that I got myself caught up in, I ended up speaking out against this community, my fellow staff, and it's players, which was egregiously immature behaviour that I look back on in shame and regret. Even just looking at my ban reason before making this post made my skin crawl as it resurfaced some memories.

I have matured, not only as a player, but as a person, and I recognise that behaviour like that isn't acceptable. I deeply regret my actions from back then and whilst I do not see myself becoming a regular member on the forums ever again, it would be nice to be able to play with my friends when they join Panda Community servers once again, rather than having to explain "oh, I can't play on Panda, I've been banned for nearly a decade", hah. Perhaps a selfish reason, but it'd be nice to leave that in the past and move on.

I notice that almost none of the staff that were on the team at the time of my ban are still active these days, but I hope that you can find it in your collective hearts to forgive and forget my actions carried out in a totally different era, as they were foolish, childish and frankly embarrassing on my behalf.

In closing, I am deeply sorry for what happened way back then, and I can assure you that since then I have massively mellowed out and as I said above, I hope it can be found in the collective panda heart to grant me an unban. It's been long enough, allow me to enjoy your servers once again!

Thank you for your time.

(Side note: There is an additional ban in my SourceBans from where I've erroneously joined a panda server on an alt account, which you can see only happened I believe one time and never again. I hope this will not influence the decision made in any way).

alot of time has passed by and i do forgive people so take your chance.
if you want your main old forum account to be merged let me know and i'll do that.

Reactions: vinny and Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread