Declined Vicky's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Name: Victoria, but most people call me Vicky

Who gave you permission to apply?: N/A

Steam32 ID: Steam_0:1:84365259

Online times and timezone: I go by EST and I am normally playing online from about 8/9 Am to about 10 Pm I am not always on the whole day sometimes just a part of the day.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do, but I do not always use it.

Previous experience in Admin/ Mod: I have not currently been accepted to be an Admin or a Moderator on any servers yet so this would be my first.

What Panda Community servers do you normally play on?: I am normally on the Dodgeball 24/7 USA server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No I do not at this time.

Why should I choose you?: Well I am on your Dodgeball server just about everyday and I know quite a few of the players there, and I do enjoy playing this gamemode for hours at a time. I know the rules that we are supposed to abide by.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure to keep people from breaking the rules and I will make sure they have the required amount of warnings first. I am not afraid to kick someone or mute someone if I have to, I know when I need to, for instance if someone is spamming over mic I will give them 2 warnings and if they do not listen then I will mute them. Another example is that if someone is constantly stealing even after they are slayed 3 times then I will ban them for at least 12 hours. If someone is being disrespectuful or rude in the chat then I will gag them for at least 30 minutes and if they continue I will gag them longer if needed. I will try my best to keep everything in check while I am on the server, I am always able to be contacted for any problems. I am new to the whole being an Admin thing so this will all be new to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playtime: check (https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2045943)

No recent bans or mutes: check, one old ban but that's it

(https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Steam_0:1:84365259&Submit=Search)
(https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Steam_0:1:84365259&Submit=Search)

You should expand upon your policies somewhat, though. You say that "you know when you need to" kick or mute, but please provide an overview of in which situations you would take what action, in order of the number of times the crime has been committed.

Granny out.

I think you could've taken more time into putting effort; and to add policies. (ex. Stealing = 3 slays then 12 hour ban or something related to that)

Anyways, I also think you should enforce the rules more often. Also, you are a very nice and friendly player in and outside the Panda Community as I played with you on other Dodgeball servers.

I'm staying Neutral with this one. My vote will maybe change as I get to see you play more.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
Thank you so much for replying and letting me know what I need to fix, I will work on this right away! :D

I apologize, while I was updating my Application it appears I had created a new one.

• Funny
just letting you know that your app is under review.

sadly going to decline this, sorry.

please look into previous applications from other people (archived section) and maybe spend more time/effort into your next application (incase you want to apply again) aswell it wouldnt harm if you try to give out warnings to other people on the server (incase you catch someone who's not following the rules to kindly remind them or so) just a tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread