Completed Updated version of dr_horrors (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Hey everyone, I updated dr_horrors (again) with some quality of life improvements and fixes. Made sure this version has zero issues, so it's ready to be put on the server.

Poll will last for 2 weeks.

Changes:

- Added a gas motivator ONLY to the Ring and Saw sections of the map, since people tend to delay the most there
- Ring section: Activates after 50 seconds
- Saw section: Starts partially activating after 90 seconds, fully activates after 160 seconds​
- Activates after 90 seconds on the first section with the saws​
- Activates after 130 seconds on the second section with the floor trap​
- Activates after 160 seconds on the last section with the 50/50 trap​

- Activator will now always be teleported to the minigame, no matter where he is on the map
- Added minigame teleport triggers for red team to the Saw, Shining and Evil Dead sections
- Added "Minigame" and "Instant Win" annotations at the end so players know what to pick
- Removed anti-afk for the activator
- Anti-afk for red team now activates after 30 seconds instead of 47
- All traps can now be activated with +use
- Fixed Saw and Shining music not stopping at the start of a round
- Fixed some known exploits and bugs
- Lighting fixes in some areas
- Texture changes in some areas
- Some optimizations

Reactions: moonsic
I like the fixes which don't change the map in its core. And that's generally good. But... one small change should still be made in my opinion. The bridge trap should be changed to, when activated, the middle part of it also breaking. You have to get creative for the part after the trap disables. The trap is in it's current form useless, since you can skip it without bhopping. Of course I see that you didn't want to change the map in it's core, but I just wanted to leave this here...

iirc there was a dr_horrors_panda, please use proper versioning as otherwise this causes alot of troubles.

Changes in v2a, hopefully the last version for now:

- Gas on the Ring section now activates after 60 seconds instead of 50
- Anti-afk for red team again activates after 47 seconds instead of 30
- Added panda logos

I like the fixes which don't change the map in its core. And that's generally good. But... one small change should still be made in my opinion. The bridge trap should be changed to, when activated, the middle part of it also breaking. You have to get creative for the part after the trap disables. The trap is in it's current form useless, since you can skip it without bhopping. Of course I see that you didn't want to change the map in it's core, but I just wanted to leave this here...
I like the idea, but at the moment I'm focusing only on smaller changes. Maybe in future versions.

Reactions: moonsic
Changes in v2b:

- Buttons will now turn red after activation, as shown in the video below

Won't be making any more changes in the near future, this is the last version. Enjoy.

added it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread