Completed Update out-dated dodgeball plugin! Pog (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silorak

Greeting, everyone.

As most of you already know the panda dodgeball servers currently run an old version of "Yet Another Dodgeball" plugin.

But then why update if it works?
Well, the current version is by far better as it gets updated, improved and offers new features, such as:
#1 Custom rocket trails for rocket.
#2 Anti-delay system for those who abuse orbits.
#3 Targetable for admins such as @stealer, which allows admins to target person who stole the rocket last. Usage: "sm_slay @stealer"
#4 If using "TF2_Dodgeball_Modified_OGF" plugin, which changes the rocket behaviour to be on each servers tick, creating smooth and responsive gameplay experience for players. Of course if you want to use vanilla like YETP, use "TF2_Dodgeball_Modified" as it still contain same features as OGF version, but rocket won't be on each servers tick.
#5 Current build, offers anti-snipe plugin, which makes rocket go pass the player or take no damage if being sniped. (This is optional)
#6 in-depth rocket configurations via general.cfg
#7 Now supports Redux dodgeball maps. (Reminder, it's possible to create map cfgs that change on different maps in order to prevent rocket from being stuck or have wave rockets on those maps)

If you need some assistance on setting this up or help with cfg, you can contact me via steam.

Link of the plugin: https://github.com/x07x08/TF2_Dodgeball_Modified
Please give us some stars and suggest new features on github!!! :O

We do already have the @stealer tag. But everything else sounds pretty awesome and useful. Long overdue IMO.

So far, as what I've been made aware , Kevin and Pro Ricky are going to find time to test out the features of this plugin in the test server.

I've tasked this up under #223 Dodgeball Modified Plugin

its active on EU #19 - let me know if there's a difference.

Reactions: Silorak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread