Accepted Unmute Voice Chat and Chat Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcide

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Alcide&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Alcide
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):241811985
Date and Time of the Ban:I dont really remember it was a long time ago
Reason about the Ban:Toxic
Admin that Banned you:Zeprus
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:I know I'm not guilty, but I don't want to discuss it, I'll just say that I'm sorry and that I really can't do without chatting with other players anymore,if you can unmute me that would be really nice , Thanks .

I know I'm not guilty
This is not exactly the kind of thing one would want to hear on an appeal since it shows that you either didn't reflect at all or you did reflect and came to the conclusion that you're at no fault. Both of which are bad because they both mean you're more likely to repeat the offense. For your own sake please make sure to read our rules again. If you think you're about to say or write something that might break the rules, just don't. If you're upset at something take a break.

Considering only 5 of your 8 blocks are somewhat recent and it has been 2 years since the last time you were blocked I think you deserve another chance. However, if you break the communication rules again the next punishment may be issued without warning and will not be revoked that easily.

I'm ok with revoking the punishment @Fredo.

Punishment has been lifted.
However, if you break the communication rules again the next punishment may be issued without warning and will not be revoked that easily.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread