Declined unmute/ungag appeal/spray ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Persephone
Steam ID 32: 228131378
Date and Time of the Ban: Don't remember.
Reason about the Ban: possibly spamming?
Admin that Banned you: don't know.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: it's been well over a year since i've been gagged. I would like to trade and stuff, won't spam again. Also I am spray banned, if i could be unbanned (spray) then that'd be nice as well.

STEAM_0:0:114065689
Sourcebans
Reason: Racism
Time: 2021-06-11 11:27:29
Admin: Brendon

Note: You've been gagged for a week in 2019. There is a new gag and mute that are both from last month

i actually do not remember anything like that. I don't know if I've forgotten but.. it's up to him really then, yeah.

Hello @Lucy

I'd first off like to say thank you for appealing. And I'd also like to give you some information on your mutes/gags as they were not given to you "a year ago" from what you have stated.
Both of the punishments were issued out on 6/11/2021 which was only around 24 days ago. I personally believe that you should maybe wait a bit longer until you appeal again as you already had 6 comm blocks before these 2 were issued out, adding on top of them. I'd say a good time to appeal for your comm blocks again would be around September because by than you would have certainly learned your lesson.
Also, your comm blocks were not because of "Spamming" it was because of racism as shown here in your chatlogs.
1625460426707.png

I do not think you are ready for an unmute/ungag so I think the appeal should be declined. The sprayban part of the appeal should be accepted. Though my mentor @Hedgehog should be the one who has the final say. Try appealing in 2-3 months. Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread