Accepted Unmute & Ungag appeal (Both Permanent and outdated) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpi

Firstly the Mute information

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:18908862&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: lil' 膣スレイヤーキング
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:18908862
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-07-13 22:02:53
Reason about the Ban: Official reason; Racism --- What really happened; Jokingly said "Nibba" on voice to my friend when there was a hidden admin = instantly muted
Admin that Banned you: ZeroPC
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Honestly, I'm not here to discuss if the mute was justified or not, but it's outdated and it's starting to ruin my experience on the servers - after returning from a break.
I only ever do racist/dark jokes with really close friends and in private, + have matured a lot since then

Gag information:

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:18908862&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: lil'Max
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:18908862
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-06-03 22:08:00
Reason about the Ban: Official reason; Toxic behaviour and targeting --- What really happened; Had beef with Lighty before, never liked the way he operated, threatened my friends in private among other things - as far as I remember, the gag happened at a time where I didn't even write, only did my usual strategy of jumping around (avoiding other people of cause) and flicking the rocket as hard as I can - never meant to target anyone and I'm sorry if he really felt targeted
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Honestly, basically same reason as the Mute reason, but add on top that Lighty was an abusive powerhungry admin, who sometimes made it fun for everyone (gonna give him that atleast) but mostly ruined it --- I don't have any evidence of anything, due to the time passed from the episode untill now, but I'm sorry if I was ever toxic towards anyone, atleast if they took it in a bad way - I never meant to hurt anyone, only with rockets

Side note;
This was also during a dark time of my life, (not looking for sympathy or anything) but that means that I've grown a lot as a person lately, and I really just miss communicating with my friends on the server
Peace and love
Max

Little extra info; I got banned for 24hours for having a different nickname on the server ("You fucking serious?") - due to communicating with nickname and breaking my gag and mute (that's the reference of ruining my experience on the server)
- I changed name before joining and the name was a joke towards a friend on steam - but Djusan thought otherwise

I was originally going to let Djusan handle this but I've been told it's better off being handed to me. Fair enough.

It's been 2 years since your punishments. I am willing to remove both communication blocks from your account. Please follow up on our rules (G/JB) and remember that your next offense will be permanent once again.

Accepted.

• Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread