Accepted unmute template (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who?

URL-адрес блокировки SourceBans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:53714301&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Who?
Steam ID:memlikeme
Date and Time of the Ban:
Perma gag Invoked on 2020-10-14 12:32:20
perma mute Invoked on 2020-07-11 19:01:27
Reason about the Ban: I made noise into the microphone and wrote a few words in Russian
Admin that Banned you: Tolfx -perm voice Pro Ricky-perm chat
i think i can appeal?
I really realized that it's not worth breaking the rules because someone can cause inconvenience and I'm not going to do this anymore

@Ƥro Ʀicky :3

Hello Who?.

I will start this off with your use of nicknames.
1626626436974.png (clicking the picture will open who's hlstatsX Profile)
1626626445175.png
Using your nickname to communicate with others is not allowed.
The same goes for using "Admin chat" to insult admins/me and you actually got banned for exactly that not too long ago.
(Sadly i dont have screenshots of this)

@Madact

Hello Who?.
I have decided to give you your last chance, i will be monitoring your chat for some time.
Tho i will give you a warning for the use of Nicknames to communicate and remember that if you get another comm punishment, it will be perma again.

You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block again without warning if you break communication rules again. If this happens you will not be able to appeal your communication block for 3 years.

Here is a link to the rules check out section 2 specifically :

Also as Pro Ricky mentions, if you do get gagged again and use your username to communicate with other players you will be banned.

Accepted

• Friendly
Reactions: Gold and Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread