Declined unmute pls (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the easiest i could've done. sorry :(
| | | | | | | | | |
VVVVVVVVVVVV

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=HyBrider&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account : HyBrider

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:110675207

Date and Time of the Ban : 09-19-16 16:45

Reason about the Ban : Insulting - changed to a perm by swaggy, player in question shows no improvement and therefor shouldn't be able to converse through chat.

Admin that Banned you : LieväAutismi

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute : I want to help people on the rocket jump server. but I cant talk.
When I play jailbreak. "please type in chat what you wanna do today" I cannot do that
I wanna start a new beginning, No more saltiness!
So please consider unmuting me pls :rolleyes: I'd be really happy!

Have an amazing day/Night! :D:

• Disagree
Reactions: Flynt
Well, its been 5 months already. Dunno, can't really remember anything that happened in jump back then. There was always few 2 or 3 people who were either not talking english or insulting others. Got a call and you happened to be one of them.

If you want to help other people in jump, or want to participate in jailbreak, you shouldve thought that before insulting every second person, again I have no idea why would you be so upset about in jump server. So far you got pretty easily out of the gags due them being so short, and Ive personally think that your perma shouldve been atleast 2 gags away, but swaggy didnt see it that way, so you still didnt show any improvent in your language what so ever.

I want to stay neutral on this, but what seen in past people like this dont really learn their lesson, even after 5 months of gag

And your case isnt really helping the fact, that youve literally only been servers to see if your gagged or not and then just leaved straight afterwards. Jailbreak and Jump

@Farsight ?, personally against for ungag atleast for now

Since I've met Hybrider in JB he's always been someone that insulted no matter how many times we would mention him to stop he wouldn't as he'd just continue doing it once we were away or once he'd forgotten it (probably he didn't forget it).

In the end when I saw the gag @LieväAutismi gave him, I remember talking to Cammy about this and we found his continued behavior unacceptable. 4 of Hybrider his gags are all for insulting also check his bans @Wolf gave him a ban once for insulting (which should have been a gag/mute depending on what he used to insult) which would make it 5 times that he got punished for insulting.

It was obvious to us that his toxic behavior wouldn't get better so as I said we decided to turn the gag into a perm.

In all honesty I don't think he's changed from his old toxic self but if you guys want to give him another chance, I'd say go for it but keep your eyes on him as it will only take a while before he continues where he left off before the perm.

Declined due reasons stated above

Id say you can appeal for ungag again in a fair month or 2, when little bit more time has passed

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread