Accepted Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer V2

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Homer&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Homer
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:548178900
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-03-21 03:03:24
Reason for the Ban: Overtalking
Admin that Banned you: RCT
Why should you receive a unban for the ban/gag/mute/team ban: the reason why I should receive a unban for my mute is that I have been very active in jb and tryna to build the community to be better be less toxic and annoying towards people and hopefully become an admin so jb can feel like the way it was back then and make sure the panda community is staying the way it is and not go to shit and well this is my appeal

I have a couple of questions I hope you don't mind answering.

Is there a specific reason you decided to appeal a mute on an account you don't use anymore?
Why did you stop using the old account?
Which game was your old account vac-banned from?

So the person who is appealing this is not available because he is halfway across the country on vaction. Came up last second so I asked Madact if I could reply and she said I could. I have screenshots these are the messages to the questions that semi asked.these are his reply’s I can send proof if needed.

His responses to the questions

Question 1.
Because bob told me that the mute was gonna transfer to that account and so it would be simpler to do just appeal

Question 2.
Because I was inactive and that I haven’t played for a while so I just wanted to just make a new account because I got scammed for my items and didn’t feel like taking that time to restart what I had

Question 3. Split gate

Like I said before if admins need proof of anything I’m fine with showing.

Since you haven't had any problems recently I'll lift the mute. Keep in mind your chatlogs may be monitored and you may be re-muted or re-gagged without warning.

Accepted.

• Friendly
Reactions: LilSpaceMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread