Declined Ungang request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soup

STEAM ID, STEAM_0072631436,
date of when i got permagagged 05,28,17 00,03,
Reason of getting permagagged lennyspamming/insulting.
blocked by admin patmosphere.

i got permagagged for lenny spamming and insulting for the sixth time and i get it now
i was an annoying, lennyspamming,obnoxious,insulting dick

no one really wants someone as annoying as me in their local tf2 chat spamming lennybinds
or being an absoloute insulting dickhead
ive even removed my own lennybinds

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72631436
Gags

It's been a month since he last appealed, and he probably had the longest month of his life to wait to re-do it.

I understand it's only been a month, and that we sometimes take more time to 'forgive', but personally I wouldn't mind seeing him ungagged. If anything, have his ban shortened to a week, or a bit longer.

Though, if he does get ungagged, I'll say it now, if I ever catch him putting at least one lenny face or one bind, he'd get re-perma gagged without any question.

at least one lenny face or one bind, he'd get re-perma gagged without any question.
I don't know about that, I'm not here to tell anyone how to do their job, but I think using the lennies are fine as long as you maintain it in a level, I know a lot of people who used/still using the lennies, and are not overdoing it, I myself spammed the hell out of the chat before I was an admin,
5ksl.PNG

That's mine tho ^^^ (Before I Became an admin, l-m-a-o)
And that was bad, insanely bad, then I applied to become an admin a few days/weeks later, and then Cryptic once said in my application thread, that the way he sees it, and same goes for me, is that anything that floods up the chat is spamming,
It'll be alright to use them once in a while, nuh?
I also agree with you, even though he's not familiar to me, I think no one would mind giving another chance to this fella.
sry, tired af.

As mentioned by the two trials above, the gag may be lifted, so I proceed. By the power given by the sourcebans god, your gag is now expired. BUT, remember that if you'll be spamming/insulting/whatever crap against the rules, the gag will return in a snap of fingers.
And also..THIS is your real Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72631436
Accepted & /closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread