Declined Ungag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackgoogle

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=21,07,2020&advType=date
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Ariseng
Steam ID 32:

STEAM_0:1:224959761
Date and Time of the Ban: 21/07/2020
Reason about the Ban: overuse of caps, FL (?), use of ofenssive language
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Matth
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I honestly don't agree that this is a fair punishment, it's been months and I just realized it is a perma gag, I cannot communicate with anyone and I don't even remember using ofenssive language, or FL (whatever that means) but I do admit of overusing caps, I just think it was good that I got punished, but a very unfair punishment.

Here are all the reports on you

Most are ammo glitching on jailbreak, but there is at least one report of you breaking communication rules.

Your last punishment is permanent because you have accumulated a lot of communication blocks . We stack until the rule breaking is too much to encourage users onto the forums to understand what they did wrong.

FL means foreign language. English only in both voice and chat only. Since chatlogs are erased I can't exactly show you where you have broken these rules but looking at what I have I can pretty much guess you did break rules. Unless you can provide otherwise which is impossible given the amount of time it's taken you to appeal.

I'll give you some time to respond though it's been a while since you've come on. I'll give it a week.

It's been a week and no response. With no proof that this was unfair I won't be lifting the punishment. You might want to re-word your next appeal in a months time accepting responsibility.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread