Declined Ungag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ø ω и e đ

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&hideinactive=false&searchText=ø ω и e đ

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ø ω и e đ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49586853

Date and Time of the Ban: 07-03-17 16:12

Reason about the Ban: Trashtalk Binds. Insulting

Admin that Banned you: fanthom

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

I know i shouldnt receive the ungag because of my other sourcebans/gags i had many chance to stop "insulting" but i didnt took the chance and did it again so why should i be ungaged ? First of all i would like to chat to some people at the dm_duel server because it is sometimes really funneh to talk to them also i would really stop the insults/trashtalks and change my behavior. The second thing is the voicegag. Maybe you know that programm called "slam" i played csgo before and forgot that slam is in my autoexec in tf2 i went afk and somehow pressed the button for the sound.

• Agree
Reactions: Pootis The Hoovy
I am highly against the ungag of owned.
He had enough chances to change his behaviour which he didnt use.

About your mute. You played the cantina band while shaking with your mouse. I even warned you privately over steam that I will mute you if you are going to play music.

However I want to hear other opinions from Duel Admins, who are familiar with him,before taking any actions.

@Gardevoir, @The Death Stalker, @MiroSlave

With no feedback I believe this is safe to close as fanthom has stated his opinion on the matter.

Reactions: fanthom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread