Declined Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristofer

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: lalo (eatiteaiteatiteatit at the time)
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:151369360
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-08-16 18:06:22
Reason about the Ban: Insulting/Provoking
Admin that Banned you: Chae
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I was gagged/muted due to typing "kys" unprovoked in the ingame chat, yes I am aware that this is obviously out of line and against the rules when used against/to provoke someone, I didn't type it directed at anyone at all, which is something that the original report towards me fails to mention. I know I have a history of priors, but they were on an unrelated server eons ago, and given by admins who I felt did so for no reason (talking over warden, etc, stuff that I don't think should carry over to a completely different server.)

As stated in this report you weren’t banned for the single use of using “kys”, but from your chatlog overall. You do actually have a history of being gagged/muted for offense pertaining to toxicity and insulting people. Looking through your chat log even from your last communicate block it’s less than ideal and you do use “kys” on multiple occasion. I don’t feel like it’ll be in the best interest to ungag you as I’ll fear with the trend of your chat log, for that reason I’ll leave the comm block. DECLINE.

US 2fort Chatlog

Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread