Declined ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who?

URL-адрес блокировки SourceBans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:53714301&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Who?
Steam ID:memlikeme
Date and Time of the Ban:
Perma gag Invoked on 2020-10-14 12:32:20
perma mute Invoked on 2020-07-11 19:01:27
Reason about the Ban: I made noise into the microphone and wrote a few words in Russian
Admin that Banned you: Tolfx -perm voice Pro Ricky-perm chat
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: want to communicate again but this time in English and this will not happen again sometimes it is not very convenient because you can't write to the chat or speak into the microphone

I looked through the demos, you can check the ticks in the "Timeline" spoiler.

Tbh I don't really think you deserve an unmute, since you've been doing it before and you even said you wouldn't do it again, but you did and broke the trust between us. Of course is not really my decision since I'm not full admin so @Djusan mind giving your own feedback, I don't have anything else to say.

Demo: 20200711_1839_tfdb_octagon_a7_red_blu

Tick: 13500~ target decides to "burp" into microphone.
Tick: 14100~ target decides to "burp" again into microphone.
Tick: 14257~ target gets warned by admin, to not micspam.
Tick: 16300~ target decides to "burp" again into microphone.

Tick: 17100~ admin tells target to not use microphone, and says he can't tell if he is puking or not, target says "ok" as a respond.

map change.

Demo: 20200711_1849_tfdb_box_space_a5_fix_v2_red_blu

Tick: 37200~ target decides to breath heavily into microphone.
Tick: 38330~ admin warns again telling target to use voice chat for talking, not breathing into microphone
Tick: 46300~ target decides to orbit while having the microphone while saying "no no no" rather loud.
Tick: 47360~ admin decides to check recent comms-block by target and does a perm mute.

Attachments

• 20200711_1839_tfdb_octagon_a7_red_blu.dem
    8.5 MB · Views: 157
  • 20200711_1849_tfdb_box_space_a5_fix_v2_red_blu.dem
    29.5 MB · Views: 152
I understand what I did and I'm sorry you can not anmutit me microphone but if you trust me for the last time,I can promise that I will not write in other languages and so on

I would like to try to restore your trust and not break it if possible

Sorry for the delay, I was busy.

Reviewing @Tolfx demos, it's clear that you don't understand our rules, and that you are not taking seriously any warning from our admins.

You had 5 comms in less than a year, your chatlog is full of foreign language (even when an admin is warning you, that's why you got perma gagged too)

I have to decline this appeal, you will be able to appeal again in a year minimum, take some time to read our rules.

• Agree
Reactions: Ʀicky :3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread