Accepted Ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnY

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=SkinnY&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ♡ N3k0 ♡
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/U3C5T3O/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-11 19:38:34
Reason about the Ban: Caps, Toxic Behaviour
Admin that Banned you: No idea, Admin was deleted
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I didn't commit anything that was toxic nor did I spam with caps all the time, I only said "solo rage noob" and said 5 or 6 things with caps in the chat, so I don't think I should be gagged indefinitely

• Useful
Reactions: Fredo
The admin that gagged you was White Falcon, however they are no longer an admin on FF2 EU.

Some things to clarify: According to your gag list, this was not your 1st offense, but your 6th. According to Gag standards, that amounts to a permagag with all the offenses that have totaled up, However, the decision will fall on the FF2 EU Division's current admins.

• Old
Reactions: Gold
I was more talking about the fact that I think it's also an unfair ban since I didn't say anything toxic nor was I spamming too much

STEAM_0:1:189221355

Without any proof of your past actions we pretty much consider this valid as it's a communication block done by an active admin at the time. If you felt it was unfair you should of come to us earlier to deal with the situation.

I will, however, undone your punishment to give you a second chance. You will be monitored by me and the FF2 staff. Breaking rules again may results in a no warning punishment placed back again with rejected future appeals for 3 years.

Please refrain from overusing capital letters (Best not to use them at all unless in proper punctuation) and any toxic behaviour which can include insulting, passive aggressive, provoking...Just basically don't rage at others, it's only a game ::):

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread