Declined Unfair ban. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting tired of this. I'm going to say this as straightforward as I can literally make it:

You are a habitual, "casual antagonizer."

By this, I mean that you know for a fact we don't like each other. This was made clear from the moment you decided to team-kill someone and I banned you for it, because you obviously knew the rules of Panda before making such a conscious choice. After that, it's like walking on burning coals just being on the same server; not sure if you feel that way, but I know for a fact I do. However, as an Admin, I don't hold personal grudges against people and let it interfere with how I instruct my abilities. It's just something that I don't, and have never, do.

I received information earlier today directly copied and pasted from a chat-log through personal Steam communications. This stated (also found in the images provided by Asuna above) that you were planning/wondering about making a petition designed to get Asuna and I demoted. Quite frankly, if that's not targeting, I don't know what is. We don't abuse our powers. We don't slay/gag/mute people for nothing, we don't spam "noclip" or smack people around constantly. That's just something that we don't do. And yet, ever since you were gagged/muted for a week, you've been hellbent on getting us demoted and seen in a terrible light.

Now, the following example is personal. Others might not get affected by it like I do, but I see it this way. Whilst you were gagged and muted, every time I entered the server and you happened to be on it, you would hug me; constantly. I decided not to say anything because I really wasn't about to start something again. I've already been stressed enough, and I didn't want anything else. It's almost as though you enjoy irritating me for your sheer satisfaction; that would be like me going up to my worst enemy in real life and randomly hugging them, knowing that it pisses them off simply due to the fact I know they don't like me.

Aside from the hugging, your antagonizing comes with the way that you word responses, as well. For example:

Skibur hugged Sidurgu!
barnyjake : lel lel
*SPEC* Sidurgu : Why are you hugging me.
Skibur : Is it against the rules to hug you now, Sid?

Every response that you make towards me is worded to sound casually antagonistic. You know how to make your sentences appear normal to those in the server, but have that twist of malice that only the one you aimed it at can feel. But, again, somehow you and others who view this thread are going to take this way of thinking as "me taking it personally."

So, I have stated this as blatantly as I possibly know how. If you don't understand this, then I'm sorry. I can't help you anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
By this, I mean that you know for a fact we don't like each other. This was made clear from the moment you decided to team-kill someone and I banned you for it, because you obviously knew the rules of Panda before making such a conscious choice. After that, it's like walking on burning coals just being on the same server; not sure if you feel that way, but I know for a fact I do. However, as an Admin, I don't hold personal grudges against people and let it interfere with how I instruct my abilities. It's just something that I don't, and have never, do.
Well to me, I felt like you have a grudge on me personally. Perhaps we can talk something to resolve this relationship.

I received information earlier today directly copied and pasted from a chat-log through personal Steam communications. This stated (also found in the images provided by Asuna above) that you were planning/wondering about making a petition designed to get Asuna and I demoted. Quite frankly, if that's not targeting, I don't know what is. We don't abuse our powers. We don't slay/gag/mute people for nothing, we don't spam "noclip" or smack people around constantly. That's just something that we don't do. And yet, ever since you were gagged/muted for a week, you've been hellbent on getting us demoted and seen in a terrible light.
The keyword in that screenshot is "Wonder". This is because someone else in the chat was mentioning that you two were harassing another panda player in the steam conversation. Coming from another player. But sure, let's go with that. Let's assume that these words would somehow affected you because of another player told you about it.

Now, the following example is personal. Others might not get affected by it like I do, but I see it this way. Whilst you were gagged and muted, every time I entered the server and you happened to be on it, you would hug me; constantly. I decided not to say anything because I really wasn't about to start something again. I've already been stressed enough, and I didn't want anything else. It's almost as though you enjoy irritating me for your sheer satisfaction; that would be like me going up to my worst enemy in real life and randomly hugging them, knowing that it pisses them off simply due to the fact I know they don't like me.

Aside from the hugging, your antagonizing comes with the way that you word responses, as well. For example:

Skibur hugged Sidurgu!
barnyjake : lel lel
*SPEC* Sidurgu : Why are you hugging me.
Skibur : Is it against the rules to hug you now, Sid?

Every response that you make towards me is worded to sound casually antagonistic. You know how to make your sentences appear normal to those in the server, but have that twist of malice that only the one you aimed it at can feel. But, again, somehow you and others who view this thread are going to take this way of thinking as "me taking it personally."

So, I have stated this as blatantly as I possibly know how. If you don't understand this, then I'm sorry. I can't help you anymore.
As once cammy would say, Warn me about it, then ban me if you must. You never warned me, and went straight for a ban without warning. If you don't say anything to me, then how would I ever learn? Our communication is the key.

As for your last response. Yes I felt that you(Dio), Asuna, and Shiroe have all something against me. Is it not hard to have fun and play the server, or is it hard for me to get along with you guys once more?

• Dislike
As for your last response. Yes I felt that yo(Dio), Asuna, and Shiroe have all something against me. Is it not hard to have fun and play the server, or is it hard for me to get along with you guys once more?
I hold no grudge nor do I plan to at all. You were a friend up to the point you targetted other admins when I advised you prior not to and from that point forward I chose to limit my contact with you. I watch everyone the same as I watch you so don't see this as a grudge but the fact I caught you out of line with the rules which you boldly know and what this ban is about.

• Agree
As once cammy would say, Warn me about it, then ban me if you must. You never warned me, and went straight for a ban without warning. If you don't say anything to me, then how would I ever learn? Our communication is the key.

You were warned on your first ban, should've learned from that. Yet, you still continued to target the admins.

• Agree
The keyword in that screenshot is "Wonder". This is because someone else in the chat was mentioning that you two were harassing another panda player in the steam conversation. Coming from another player. But sure, let's go with that. Let's assume that these words would somehow affected you because of another player told you about it.

There you go again with the PERSONAL conversation again, and we've told you to not bring that up like a few times already and yet, you still bring it up. It has nothing to do with your ban appeal.

I hold no grudge nor do I plan to at all. You were a friend up to the point you targeted other admins when I advised you prior not to and from that point forward I chose to limit my contact with you. I watch everyone the same as I watch you so don't see this as a grudge but the fact I caught you out of line with the rules which you boldly know and what this ban is about.
It is the same on my side. After you've hurt Dio from the server and during your silence, you continued to target Dio and I.

You were warned on your first ban, should've learned from that. Yet, you still continued to target the admins.
I was never warned in-game. Everything was off to a straight ban from the moment when I was playing in the server.

@Asuna
Both of you have never warn me. A simple warn or say something in game that hugging would affect you and I'd stop.

• Disagree
I was never warned in-game. Everything was off to a straight ban from the moment when I was playing in the server.

You were warned to stop and around 20 or so minutes, you got a ban. The you got unbanned, but you STILL continued to target admins after that.

About the hugging, I don't know if you didn't sense that Dio clearly didn't want a hug. Then you continued to hug her at least 2-3 more times. (I've said this before, I don't need to repeat myself).

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: Shiroe and Tsumiki
More or less off-topic:
I'm starting to see this come alive.

250px-Banhammer.png

Player harassment at its finest. Feels to me that the ban is legitimate, enough evidence is provided by other administrators.

@skibur I consider being asked why you keep hugging a player to be a warning; I also take hug/kissing on cooldown timeout to be command spamming if it is done repetitively for 10 minutes.

@Dio Brando I've had people spamming the hug/kiss command on me before, I know what it's like. I've also had my own personal troll bother me in the servers; he ended up being permed. It'll happen to Skibur eventually if it continues.

I wanted to note before I closed this that getting a petition together doesn't result in an administrator to get demoted.
But I also want to point out that actions outside the gameservers should not result in a ban on the servers unless the case is severe.

I suggest to @skibur that you make a habit of making demos to prove your claims of unfairness. But steam chat logs show that you just want to cause trouble for yourself as mentioning to wanted to make Dio 'upset'.

If you really want to do yourself a favour, read up on general rules and dodge ball specific rules. Also refrain from talking shit about admins...to other admins x) Or anybody else for that matter, as this stuff filters back to the admins and is used against you. If you feel you need to vent...Find other means. I have a panda plushie on my desk called Kevin. I punch it every time either a player or admin gets on my nerves...That's a joke but, you know :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread