Invalid Uncle.M.I's admin app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username

UncleMI

Steam32 ID

[this is NOT a profile link; you can find out how to get your steamID here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/get-your-steam-id-32.23385/ ]

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(3d 01:19:22h)

[

Link to your Sourcebans record

[Found here: https://bans.panda-community.com/ search for your Steam32 ID, not your name]

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Uncle.M.i&Submit=Search

MFK by accident. (Flamethrower)

Server you are applying for

US Jailbreak

General online times & time zone

Central European time zone / Daytime mostly, sometimes night.

I’m available 24/7 in general

Do you have a working microphone?

(This is required for Jailbreak admins)

Yes.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant)

None.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

I have read the rules a lot of times and I know the people. I know the rules too well at this point. I love jailbreak and I am very often both guard and prisoner. When I play the game, I see a lot of people not following the rules and make the server and game mode not fun to play at all. I believe that I can be a part of watching over the players and make the game abit more fun and making sure that the rules are followed and the players can have a better time to play and understand the game.

I believe that I can make the game mode much more fun for other players.

(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)

I’ll just play the game normal, as I love to and when I see that people are breaking rules, I would give some warning. Since I don’t want to straight up ban people for mistakes. And if it repeats multiple times and don’t follow the warnings. Repeatedly breaking the rules or making the game mode non fun I will have to make a ban on that player. If that is not enough, then the bans will be stricter.

I believe that it is better to give warnings then ban at first site. I do not wish to ban people from their mistakes but let them know not to make that mistake again and if it keeps going on overtime, then it is another story.

I would probably spectate a lot and see how people behave and it is easier to spot rulebreakers from other players POV rather than the admin’s POV.

Comm bans:
12Hrs, 24Hrs, 3 Days, 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Months, Perma.

Advertising:
Perma Gag

Guardban (Baiting, Freehitting, etc.):
120Mins, 240Mins, 360Mins, 480Mins, 600Mins, Perma.

Accidental MFK:
1st – 24 hours server ban
2nd –1 month server ban
3rd -3 month server ban

4rd- Perma guardban

Intentional MFK:
Perma guardban(No warning)

NSFW Sprays:
1st – Tell him to change spray right away
2nd - Spray Ban

Ammo Glitching:
1st - Kick
2nd – 1 week day server ban
3rd – 1 month server ban

4rd – Perm server ban
No mic on BLU:
Perma until proofen of having a working microphone.

STEAM_0:0:17388499

US jailbreak is currently not open for admin applications. You need permission in order to apply and it must come from a gameserver admin from US jailbreak. This can be the following admins: @Semicolon Backslash @Cowboy @Bananawastaken @Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread