Invalid Uncle Lance admin app (VSH) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Lance

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname
[youssri]

- Your age
[13]

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
[.:GF:. Da Random]

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
[STEAM_0:1:48564251]

- Your general online times and your timezone
[I often playing in the weekend. timezone is Central European Time (UTC+01:00)]

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
[Like the title it says on VSH. I paly the most time on Jailbreak, I also play vsh, ff2 and dr. Yes I will go to other servers in case of reports]

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
[Have one]

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
[I don't have any experience as Admin and/or Mod.]

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
[I only know the basic commands from Source, like !slay <name>, !kick <name> <reason>, !ban <name><reason><ban lenght>, !respawn(some server it is !r) <name>]

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
[To stop people who are being really annyoing to other people like 'Rulebreaks' and haxxors]

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Teaming: I will warn them both to not team. If they countinue I will slay them.
If they still countinue with teaming I give them a Kick with the reason teaming.

Hale Camping: Like the same I will warn the hale to not camp. If he countinue I give him a slay

Spamming Mic/Chat: If someone spams over the mic and/or chat I give him a warning to not spam. If he/she still doing it I will gag/mute that person for 10 min. Still doing it? I will raise the min with 5 min, so like 10-15-20-20 ect.

Insulting/Offence people: If someone instults people, I give a warn to stop.
If he/she countinue with instulting, I will him a gag/mute.

Advertising: If someone wants to trade, totally fine but he/she needs to use the /t (trade chat). I will warn that person to use it. If he/she is not doing it will results in a gag

Admin impersonation: Is someone is saying he is an admin I'm gonna check the forums to see if its true or ask him to proove to use any command from SourceMod.
If its not I will ban him

Offenceing personale content: If someone his name/profile image/spray offenceing people, I will say to that person to change his name/profile image/spray. If he/she is not doing it, it will be a results of a kick

Other laungisch then englisch: It's unstandable that some people can't speak englisch, but they don't need to type/say that laungisch. I will warn them to speak not an other laungish then english. Do it in you're private chat or something else. If he/she not doing it it will be a results of a gag/mute

!call abuse: If I or an other admin are online on the server, they don't need to !call abuse when we are online. I will warn that person, if he/she still don't get it it will be a results of a kick

Hacking tools: If there is someone hacking, I don't gonna give a warning just give him a perma ban

Well this is my app. If someone have questions, add me on Steam to tell them
-----> http://steamcommunity.com/id/BestUnlceInTheWorld/

A month hasn't passed for you to apply, I expect a denial regardless of a well written application

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: SunDwarf
Also you only have 2 hours of playtime on VSH. I think you decided to play on VSH so that you could apply for admin there, since they're not recruiting admins on Jailbreak.
And also your English isn't the best, and to be honest, I don't think people would be able to take you serious.

I feel like I could provide my opinion on this since I've been admin for a long time on VSH (and hopefully will be admin soon, again)

Anyways, what Hawwis said.

Ok so you need to improve your english first of all.
Second half of the time I have no clue what your talking about like the whole thing with the hack on jailbreak
Im sorry but I dont see this happening.

Not just for me, but in general I think it would be good if you improved your English skills, and it would make you look a lot more professional.

[Should I use the brackets when I comment on this as well?]

A month hasn't passed. I'm gunna help evo out (hopefully he'll see it as helping and not being a total nob) and make this invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread