Accepted Unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Half

I know I used this text already 2 years ago but I have received a ban for the exact same reasons so I can't be bothered to write a new one.

Current name of the banned account: One half of a Christmas Spirit
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198905204165/
Date of the ban: 5th of January 2023
Time of the ban: 12.30
Reason about the ban:Don’t know, by what I can find I have been accused of a duplicate account
Admin that banned you: Banned by Console

Reason for unban:

I’ve been recently permanently banned from all Panda servers and I don’t know why.
I’ve been mostly playing on VsH and a little bit of Hightower every once in a while. I am not sure about the reason for the ban as it seems that I received it while attempting to join Pandas VsH server. I haven't broken any rules or warned by admins. I’ve been playing on the server for at least 3 years now and the only time (from what I can remember) that I have been called out by a server admin was when I trash talked a camper in the VsH server. I would like to have someone look into the ban and unban me, reduce my ban time from permanent or at least tell me what I did to receive the ban.

I am in the Panda discord server if any of the admins would like to make the thing clear for me, my account is :One Half #9991

Best regards!
One half of a name

NOTICE: On the day of the ban I changed my username from “One half of a name” to “One half of a Christmas Spirit” if the ban may be caused by the username then please tell me and I’ll change it

• Informative
Reactions: Rhinozip
The ban appears to be a false positive, sorry for the inconvenience. Doesn't seem like it has anything to do with the name change.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread