[Unban] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teladi

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Wandering&Submit=
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Teladi
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:41193030 [U:1:82386060]
Date and Time of the Ban 08-15-14 21:17
Reason about the Ban: SMAC 0.8.5.2: AutoTrigger Detection: Auto-Fire
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE

Reason why I should be unbanned: It banned me for using autoclicker. I was playing demoman and using sticky launcher. I used it to fire fast. That's all. I don't see an actual reason why Autoclicker(Just clicks mouse1 fast) should be banned. I used it before on your server and alot but I got ban only after some time.

Hello.

You found a way to modify your fire rate, which means you got an advantage over other players, unfairly.
That's called cheating.

Cheating = permanent ban.

Emm. Modify fire rate... What?
Modifying fire rate means that weapon fires slower\faster than it's default amount... Example: 10 shots per sec > 20 shots per sec.
But I DIDN'T modified it. Means I just used it by the maximum.

And seriously. Using autoclicker is perma ban?

From what I think SMAC did was following your actions, since it thought you were using a 3rd party program that counted the ammount of frames in the game and perfectly pressed the button all the time to "cheat". and you were using a program outside of the game, so you got banned. I do not really know since I wasn't on the server...

Reactions: stalker455655
X7 Gaming mouse is a program. Well. This was unexpected.
From what I think SMAC did was following your actions, since it thought you were using a 3rd party program that counted the ammount of frames in the game and perfectly pressed the button all the time to "cheat". and you were using a program outside of the game, so you got banned. I do not really know since I wasn't on the server...

Whaaaaa?

Okay.
Never thought that basic autoclicker which does only ONE THING - Rapidly presses mouse1... Can make admins or anti cheat think that Im using hacks...
Well done

P.S: Anti cheat on a server with a mod that can change stats of anything is a terrible idea.

Imagine anti cheat on Uber upgrades.. Everyone banned.

"I used it to fire fast".
What I understood is rapid-fire.

Rapid-fire or autoclicker are not the same thing, but for me, both are cheating anyway.
As I said, you got unfairly an advantage over other players.

Since you're only contradicting the fact that it's cheating and criticizing ironically the admins/the console, I'm closing this, there is no point.

Maybe that some admins will discuss about it to see if you can be unbanned or not, since you didn't know it was forbidden, but for me, no unban.
If you would have apologized and if you were more amiable, I would have given you a second chance.

Last edited:
SMAC banned him for firing automatically as soon as a target was in his crosshair (that's the basic explanation of the ban reason).
I say unban him and if it happens one more time we will either have to go into more in depth checks as SMAC has basically become useless lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electrod
Alright, unbanned.

Emm. Modify fire rate... What?
Modifying fire rate means that weapon fires slower\faster than it's default amount... Example: 10 shots per sec > 20 shots per sec.
But I DIDN'T modified it. Means I just used it by the maximum.

And seriously. Using autoclicker is perma ban?
why even use an autoclicker? dont see any reason in it, infact you can place stickies or whatever faster than a regular player without doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread