Accepted Unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=TheWalkingCake&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: TheWalkingCake
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107024909
Date and Time of the Ban:11-23-17 02:30
Reason about the Ban: Using caps
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:I am just shocked when I realise that I got gaged, I want to tell my apologies for the using caps and I want a second chance

liNp5qC.png

Pretty sure I asked for a comment on it
Either way, 6th gag/perm/ban is permanent, so the gag still stands as a permanent.

EDIT: Oh yea, @Luigi123

Edit by Lighty: @Magglet @Jimjo don't reply to threads that don't involve both of you in any way, this appeal is none of your business and you don't even have anything useful to say either.
Jimjo don't lie about it, it's clear TheWalkingCake overused caps
As for Magglet learn how to read, it says "unbanned" therefore it's not a valid ban/gag/mute and should not be counted in. IMO this gag is deserved but I'm not the one to decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit that what I did is wrong and I regret it a lot, and yes I deserve the punishment and I am really sad for my actions I want one more chance(last one) and I promise I won't do anything bad.

Hi there,
I have decide to ungag you. This is your last chance, if someone reports you for using the caps one more time, you will not get another chance.

Closed and Moved.

Reactions: TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread