Declined Unban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.R

Account name : *:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*
Steam Id : STEAM_0:1:32211298
Reason : cheating
Server: #23 mge.
A name of the admin who banned me : Fredo.
Ban List page : https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:1:32211298&advType=steamid&Submit
(the demo is also there).

Context :
I was playing the game when I met the guy who was sticky spamming all cross and blowing them on timing even when he didn't see me, he called me a cheater with no evidence for that, I also accused him of hacking because there is no way you can blow the pipes right in timing in a few minutes after I recieved the message from the team leader because he needed help with a server for the home match today, so I closed the game and joined the call. Then when he told that the server works perfectly for him and that he doesn't requeue help with it, I wanted to return to the server and noticed that I had been banned for "cheating," even though I had watched the demo and hadn't seen anything for what I was supposed to be banned from.
So, yeah. I really want to know why I was banned if I watched the demo and haven't seen anything that indicates why I could be banned from the server. I also added the demo to the case from the admin.

Attachments

• polish-cheater-mge.dem
    11.4 MB · Views: 48
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
The recording clearly shows you using a Triggerbot.
Other admins have reviewed the demo as well and agree with my decision.

Ban stays. Declined.

• Indifferent
Reactions: M.R
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread