Accepted Unban Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthefirstman

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=mthefirstman&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mthefirstman
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:506032712
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-09-16 13:33:17
Reason about the Ban: Healing hacker, Ban evasion, Name hack
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - White Falcon
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Hello everybody. I know that it might seem strange that after 3 years I am here requesting to remove my ban, and while it is, I'm still asking you to try to listen to my version of the whole situation. Since we are talking of 3 years ago, I honestly can't remember anything, so I'll try to analyze the whole thing by using the reasons of my ban.
"Healing hacker": I never installed any type of unfair advantage in ANY game, never got banned on any tf2 server and anything like that.
"Ban Evasion": the account "mthefirstman", so the one that I'm using to make this request, is the only one that I ever had (?), so I can't understand why this reason could even be listed on my ban.
"Name hack": I don't know what this is really supposed to mean so I can't make any complain about this.
The reason why I'm only complaining now after 3 years, is because I never really cared since 3 years ago I was only playing tf2 once a month so to me maybe it seemed useless to make a complain about the ban, but now that I'm playing this game with much passion, I can't just stay on the same server forever, and this problem got me today, since I tried to join in a "Versus Saxton Hale" server, and I couldn't because of my sanction.
Thank you for reading,
Kind regards

Well it's been a while since I've contacted White Falcon but I'll give it a shot.
I decided to look back into sourcebans for this for any clues of what happened that day

I'm assuming you healed Krazycl‏ass ❤ STEAM_0:0:515425681, and Just, Tyrone. STEAM_0:1:492587938 must have been mistaken banned from a name changer. So that might be a hint towards the 'name hack' section.

So just going to have to be patient until I receive more information. Give me a week max to come to a conclusion.

Reactions: mthefirstman
So White falcon provided the demo and I was able to view the situation in full detail.

So to give a tldr of what I saw: mthefirstman is mistaken for the medic bot due to name change / both being medics.
Those interested in seeing the demo search up STEAM_0:0:515425681

Thanks to the status in console given during the demo, the medic bot was STEAM_0:0:515557776.

So with all that I've lifted the ban, whole thing is a mistake. I apologise for this and thank you for taking your time to make this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread