Status
Not open for further replies.

UwU

Name of your Banned Steam Account: UwU [Femboy]
Steam ID: [U:1:1231006242]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-10-28 20:04:16
Reason about the Ban: Afk/Failhale
Admin that Banned you: Chae
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: When I played I felt bad and I didn’t have time to go for spec i was vomiting, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadandYeast
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:615503121
Last Appeal
Last Reported Incident

You rejoined the game after map change and first round where hale isn't present. You then were able to play for round 2 or 3 ( I honestly forgot and all I saw was you AFK as pyro), you then were selected as hale and were AFK as hale. I had proceeded to slap you a few times and you were unresponsive assuming from other outside factor such as the one you listed. If you were feeling unwell after you selected a team and the previous round had concluded you could've easily not joined a team until you felt well.

You've had a history of being excessively afk and failhaling, even from the report attached above where I let you off the hook as it wasn't too extreme. Call me soft or whatnot I feel like some staff will disagree with me on my decision, but from the time span of your last appeal and until your current one you hadn't been breaking a Gameserver rule and I hope when the time come that will be your last time appeal. Even with all that in mind I'll leave you at this, I strongly suggest you wait till next year the earliest to re-appeal and I'll be more than willing to give you a final chance (#2), take some time off Panda if not Team Fortress 2 and I hope to see you after the holiday if you wish to re-appeal. DECLINED.

Note: If the time comes and I resign before a reappeal, the judgment will be past on to whichever Gameserver admin takes it on and their stance maybe different from the ones reflected as written.

Reactions: UwU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread