STEAM_0:0:146070633

Date and Time of the Ban:
2021-05-22 16:53:33

Reason about the Ban:
Raiding forums

Admin that Banned you:
Deleted Admin - Gold

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I know that Raiding forums is wrong and understand the reason for my ban so after being banned for little over 1 year i have would like to think i have grown from my mistakes and will never do them again. I understand if i will continue to to be banned, i just want a second chance to be able to play again. Thanks for taking your time reading this.

1621702209467-png.17082

So since you are forum banned but have only made an appeal this is the only place you should be communicating with. If you wish to use the forums, you will have to make a forum appeal. This appeal though, as you stated, is just for your account ban.

Looking at what I can you accumulated your bans close together. You appealed for the 1 week one to which Semicolon Backslash rejected thus made you do this in retaliation.

I see that you've all ready started on another community breaking rules

1658060641987.png

So I'm not convinced that you have changed. We don't want you coming onto panda and starting to be racist. Rather would avoid that.
It also proves you have not changed.

So I'm just going to decline this. I'd say give it another 3-6 months before appealing again.
I've taken pre-cautions for your other account. I won't ask Kevin to perm this forum account so you have a chance in the future to appeal again. Do not use your forum account outside of appealing. If you decide to raid again with this account make it 3 years till you can appeal again. So it's within your best interest not to mess this up.

Reactions: vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread