Accepted Unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slav

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:44721667&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: slv
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:4472166
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-02-28 16:05:12
Reason about the Ban: I can't remember exactly, I think the admin gagged me (or muted, whichever one makes it so you can't use text chat) then I used voice instead and I was perma'd
Admin that Banned you: Zeprus
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I think it's been quite sometime now and I don't really think I should've been perma'd for something that was so minor anyway. Thanks.

• Dislike
Reactions: Mark! and fanthom
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:44721667&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: slv
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:4472166
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-02-28 16:05:12
Reason about the Ban: I can't remember exactly, I think the admin gagged me (or muted, whichever one makes it so you can't use text chat) then I used voice instead and I was perma'd
Admin that Banned you: Zeprus
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I think it's been quite sometime now and I don't really think I should've been perma'd for something that was so minor anyway. Thanks.

Reason: Avoiding punishment

• Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Yes, I was "avoiding punishment" by using voice chat when my text chat had been blocked.

Yes I did do that, idk why you're screenshotting it I never denied it. My apologies.

I just clarified your ban reason, that's all.

Oh then, sorry if I seemed hostile. I remember both me and my friend being gagged rather than just him but it's been a while.

I was hoping you would appeal although it took a lot longer than anticipated.

I don't really think I should've been perma'd for something that was so minor anyway.
As minor as you seem to think that literally screaming the n-word in voicechat is, I banned you mainly to give you a chance to reflect on it and eventually talk to you here.
But by now, whatever, you've hopefully grown out of it. It's not exactly the pinnacle of comedy. For what it's worth, although I don't see any kind of remorse for what you did rather than what the consequences were I don't think the ban is justified any longer.
If any admin feels like handling this appeal, there's nothing more to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread