Declined Unban Apeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SvartJävel

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:146070633&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Lolepiking
Steam ID 32: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252406994
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-04-24 22:05:15
Reason about the Ban: exploiting
Admin that Banned you: Semicolon Backslash
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Isaac and his Isaac lived alone in a small Isaac on a Isaac. Isaac kept to himself drawing Isaac and playing with his Isaacs as his Isaac watched christian Isaac on the Isaac. Isaac was simple and they were both Isaac. That was until the Isaac heard a Isaac from Isaac. Your Isaac has become Isaac by Isaac, he needs to be Isaac. I will do my best Isaac in my Isaac, Isaac's Isaac replied. Rushing into Isaac's Isaac removing all that was Isaac from his Isaac. Again Isaac called to Isaac. Isaac's Isaac is still Isaac, he needs to be cut off from all that is Isaac in this Isaac and confess his Isaac. I will follow your Isaac I have Isaac indeed, Isaac's Isaac replied. As she locked Isaac in his Isaac away from the Isaac of the Isaac. One last Isaac, Isaac's Isaac heard the Isaac of Isaac calling to Isaac. You've done as i have asked, but i still question your Isaac to Isaac to prove your Isaac I will ask one more Isaac of Isaac. Yes Isaac, anything, Isaac's Isaac begged. To prove your Isaac then Isaac, I require Isaac your Isaac will be Isaac, go into his Isaac and end his Isaac as an Isaac to Isaac to prove you Isaac me above all Isaac. "Yes Isaac", she replied. Grabbing Isaac from the Isaac. Isaac watching through a Isaac in his Isaac, trembled in Isaac. Scrambling around as Isaac to find Isaac, he noticed Isaac to the Isaac hidden under his Isaac, without Isaac he flung open Isaac, just as Isaac burst through his Isaac and through himself down into the unknown Isaac below. And that is the reason i chould receive a unban.

What a nice and well thought out appeal.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread