Declined Un-Team ban Thread. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haru

SourceBans Ban URL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/363061805372669973/859898232821776394/unknown.png
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Eevee Is Wholesome (old name)/ Amelia Watson Gaming (new name)
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082702453/
Date and Time of the Ban: August 24th, 2020
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - A wild Tryhard
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Let me be straight to the point. I've been a bit of a edgy tryhard at the time, but I've given it about 10 months before I appealed a bunch of my teambans on different servers. It's hard to not make appeals basic/generic but, I can assure you I know what I did is wrong. I did not instantly appeal for the teamban but instead I gave it time, not only to reflect on how edgy I was on 2020 but, to reflect on team bans and such. Hope you take this to heart, I know what I did was kind of edgy and I took accountability.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Hello, according to hlstats you've only just recently started putting time into the server again, I hope you don't mind if I put this off a week to give you time to connect more to the server and see how things work around here. I ain't asking for 3 hour daily sessions but just enough time for me to form a better opinion on how you would do.

Hello, according to hlstats you've only just recently started putting time into the server again, I hope you don't mind if I put this off a week to give you time to connect more to the server and see how things work around here. I ain't asking for 3 hour daily sessions but just enough time for me to form a better opinion on how you would do.
A week... Can perhaps meet and middle and do 3 days and 12 hours? Or just- 3 days

After playing with you briefly and looking over your chatlogs and previous comm blocks you appear to get tilted very easily.

1625705890593.png

1625706225870.png

1625708345429.png

I would not want this mentality on the blue team

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread