two friendly people C: (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter BCF 2010wolf.:(CURSED Panda):.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BCF 2010wolf.:(CURSED Panda):.

Screenshots C:

Attachments

• 2013-11-03_00007.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 2013-11-03_00009.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 2013-11-03_00003.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 2013-11-03_00005.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 201
Next time please specify how long it went on. One minute or something is a lot less severe than 5 minutes.

As for you in the third screenshot: "gayer than any gay person alive". If I see you make such an insult one more time you can expect a ban.

Well i guess warrnings would be good C: Or i guess You would remember that this player have been frinedly and broke the ''RULES'' .. so i just reported cuz they broke the rules C: .. for being friendly .. you know..

Also i didn't ask for a ban .. it's your job to see what you will do with people that break the rules .. you don't even have to do what i told you to do as '' give them warrnings '' .. cuz i don't have anything to do with commands or stuff .. cuz also i'm not an admin .. so yeah .. do what you think it's good for them ( you don't have to do what i said .. still )
also iw asn't the only one insulting these two people >_> cuz .. other people also said noob .. and i guess that's an insult ..
also they were about 2 - 4 mins friendly ( as i can remember )

I honestly don't see the point in friendlying. you gain nothing and people will obviously hate you for doing it.

Also the rules said keep swearing on minimum .. so i think i still have a chance >_> not ( next insult = BAN ) really .. it's like my first insult in mounths in this server.. Also i gues you should give at least 3 or 2 chances >_> but not like what you have done.. ( you still don't have tod o what i just said )

BCF 2010wolf .:(CURSED Panda):.' said:
Well i guess warrnings would be good C: Or i guess You would remember that this player have been frinedly and broke the ''RULES'' .. so i just reported cuz they broke the rules C: .. for being friendly .. you know..

Also i didn't ask for a ban .. it's your job to see what you will do with people that break the rules .. you don't even have to do what i told you to do as '' give them warrnings '' .. cuz i don't have anything to do with commands or stuff .. cuz also i'm not an admin .. so yeah .. do what you think it's good for them ( you don't have to do what i said .. still )
also iw asn't the only one insulting these two people >_> cuz .. other people also said noob .. and i guess that's an insult ..
also they were about 2 - 4 mins friendly ( as i can remember )
There is a difference between insulting someone for "noob" or insulting someone for "gayer than the gayest person alive"

a person doesn't mind when being called a noob,but when you get to calling them gay,a lot of people snap. What Evowarrior said is right,there are other ways to express your anger at someone.

I could make a 400 word rant getting buttflustered about you calling people gay but i won't do that. Just keep in mind that you do more damage to your own reputation than you do to someone else.

Also kitty .. people will love me cuz they hate the two friendly people that have been wasting time .. i just said i reported the two friendly players and someone said thank you... Also it's my job as a player to report the rules breakers ( but not like one more insult and get ban >_> )

Well every day we are learning C: sorry too C: ( i don't know how to replay >_> )

I edited my post because I realised that you may not have been expecting us to really do anything. Before I became admin I also made reports just for the sake of letting others know and such. So I apologise for that one.

I did ban Pony_man for 2 days because I have had troubles with him before and there are some insults in his chat log.

Kitty Cat pretty much already explained it. Gay is not a normal insult such as noob or idiot (although I generally tend to be pretty strict towards all insults), it's downright discriminating sometimes. People sometimes use it as a replacement for something like "that is stupid", but the way you phrased it was over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread