"Trusted" - Rank (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosteraz

First of all: The Stukov-Report gave me that idea.

Well, I just spit out the facts n statistics:

*New Rank: "Trusted" (or something like that)
*Requirements: not set yet
*Function: These users have the right to function as witnesses for reports and/or make reports even through no screenshots are available
*When you have this rank, you don't function as a admin, you rather just play as usual and simply get much more trusted in reports. (Other evidence will still be needed for Permabans)
*Users can not apply for this rank.
*Only Senior Admins (and above of course) can nominate and vote for users, who should get this rank.

I don't know whether this is a dumb idea or not. But.....I thought I could give it a shot.
This only problem is, that people could abuse this power, but thats why only Seniors should have the right to decide that.

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
Most of our admins are already very trusted. No need for a new rank just to make some people feel special.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Sounds like too much work for something that can be done without a rank. If the community decides that eye witness reports from people the admins trust will suffice as evidence then just roll with it. No special rank needed. As I said, too much work for something that is not needed.

How to solve this without R&D:

"Trusting" someone is way harder than doing the above, so no.

If you're too lazy to get proof, don't report, but notify an admin to keep watch and/or investigate.

*cue the trusted rank people jerking off on the amount of attention they suddenly get*

This is literally just some prestige bullshit. Locking as this thread is entirely pointless.

*cue the trusted rank people jerking off on the amount of attention they suddenly get*

This is literally just some prestige bullshit. Locking as this thread is entirely pointless.
indeed, nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread