Accepted Trazyn's Deathrun Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trazyn

- Your name and/or nickname

Trazyn

- Your age

17, birthday is 4th of November 1998.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:49985778

More links: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1998454
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:49985778&Submit=Search
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:49985778&Submit=Search

- Your general online times and your timezone

Timezone is GMT / GMT +1, I move between UK and France a lot.
Online times: Weekend is all day. Weekdays when I'm at school it's from 4PM-12PM approx.
I finish school mid-June and after it's over I can be online all day, everyday.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I'm pretty active on Deathrun and wish to apply for it. I also play a bit on the Surf, Jump and FF2/VSH servers.
In case of a report, I will focus on Deathrun but will look into other gamemodes/servers rules so I can help out with those too.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes I do but I use it very rarely because my voice is a bit squeaky. I prefer typing.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was admin on a friendly server for 6 months, then head admin on another friendly server for a good 2 1/2 years.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes, thanks to the servers I was admin on.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

- I'm friends with a lot of people from the Deathrun server and I enjoy playing there a lot, by becoming admin I can make the server a lot more enjoyable to play on.
- I'm strict with the rules in order to not let the server turn into chaos.
- Since I don't have much else to do, I can focus entirely on my job and I am an active player.
- I seem to be pretty well liked on the server, at least I hope so.
- I can be really nice if people don't break the rules.
- There isn't always someone to handle the reports and sometimes I have been on the server and have been unable to punish troublemakers, I would like to help with that.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Micspam/Foreign language in voice chat: warning, then 60 min mute. If they continue then the time will go up accordingly.

Chatspam/Caps/Foreign language in chat: warning, then 60 min gag. If they continue then the time will go up accordingly.

Insults/Racism: Same procedure as above, warning then gag/mute if they continue.

Skipping traps with bhop: If I catch someone doing it, I'll warn and slay. Second time, slay again, but the third time I'll ban for an hour.

Delaying: If people delay I'll toggle a timebomb. If they keep delaying the timebomb will stay on.

Favouring: I'll warn first, but if they continue I'll slay. If they keep going it's a kick.

Hacking: I'll take a demo and send it to my mentor so they can review it, but whilst we're waiting for the review it's a (perma)ban.

Inapropriate sprays: Warn, then kick if they don't change. If they come back and it hasn't changed it's a 60 min ban.

Last edited:
Uh, here we go..

- No gags, no mutes, no bans.

- Good lengths of sessions (https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1998454)

- I've played a lot and a long time with Trazyn now and he helps me enforcing the rules when I'm distracted or AFK.

- He is a very friendly player and helps players whenever he can.

- The App seems good, well written and you can tell he put effort into it.

- Also I think he would make a good addition to the admin team :3

- I don't see a reason, after reading the app, why he shouldn't be a trial admin, so I am giving him a +1

Reactions: Trazyn
Yo Trazyn, so you finally posted it, so.
Player is very friendly, he tries to enforce the rules whenever he can. For the sessions, they're now good but a while back I don't really see "good sessions", I would like to ask why do you now have the motivation to be an admin on the server?

It'll be a +1 from me unless something else arise.

Thanks Aoki! Here's the answer to your question:

Well the friendly server died out and now I have nothing to do. I spend my whole time gaming so I'd like to do something productive at least while I'm playing, and helping players out and making a server fun seems like the best thing to do, bonus points because I enjoy being an admin as well.

• Useful
Reactions: Aokigahara
So one day I believe I mentioned I smelled a to be admin and it was Trazyn. Once mentioning this I do believe Trazyn did say he/she was interested but was worried there was too many admins on deathrun all ready for him/her to apply. I said we can squeeze in one more as we do have an active admin base at deathrun (Especially with the addition of @Emmi joining deathrun and @HappyWaffle is coming back) and here we are.

Trazyn is definitely admin material and would fit in perfectly within the team. I'm extremely pleased with his/her attitude towards the server and the community. Very friendly, very lovable and there is a sense of willing to learn / commit fully towards panda community.

If I may request, both @Emmi and @Madact can take this one under our mentor wing we can really make an excellent admin outta Trazyn (as most of the apptributes are there)

Oh yeah, and +1. If I wasn't clear ::P::

• Agree
Reactions: Emmi and Trazyn
just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread