Declined Trade US Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username
Kody

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:83344530

Your age

I am 20 years old, I was born on January 18th 2002.

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
As of 6:33 PM 2/2/2022:
7d 16:15:18h

Link to your Sourcebans record
Bans | Comms - None recorded.

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

N/A

Server I am applying for
PANDA TRADE US

General online times & time zone
I am off work around 4:00 PM and am usually online till 1:00 AM
Eastern Standard Time

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes I do.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

N/A.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
In my time playing on the US Trade server, I've noticed that the server's player base can be incredibly toxic at times. Sometimes when a staff member is requested, there is a significant delay in anyone showing up to resolve a situation, which often results in the problem getting worse.

What would make me a suitable candidate for staff? I have a pretty good understanding of SM, and would be willing to learn any specific customs that this server has. Plus, given that my schedule tends to be open during times that the server is fairly full, I would be available to respond to calladmin requests.

I have enjoyed my time on Panda, it has helped me make new friends, and even reunite with some older ones! I want other players, new and old, to have the same experience I have been able to have. Thank you for the chance!

Hello Kody, Thank you for applying! Now lets get into this.

I've played with you enough to get a good glimpse of how you act around players and I do appreciate how you will almost always call admin and or DM me over steam to notify me if there is a rule breaker on. The application seems good yet it is missing one thing, your punishments. You can take a few looks at other accepted applications to see how they do it but It'd be nice to see your punishment stacking. You may post it in reply to this comment so we can get a good look on how you'll do your job as far as punishments go.

(Here are some good examples of applications that might help you with this part, You'll notice near the bottom of their application they'll have there stacking listed)

Now that we have all of that out of the way.. I'd like to talk about your behavior in your logs. Though I will give you the benefit of the doubt as this may just be banter between friends. However, I still do believe this should get addressed. One of my biggest issues is your name changing. I think almost anyone can agree with me when it comes to this part because just by taking a quick glance of your previous aliases, I do see some issues.

1643870844025.png
1643870808486.png

As I have said earlier. some of this may just be you messing around with your friends which is completely fine. But names like "Ban Gamble he grooms kids" and "Gamble Tickles childrens chodes" are just unacceptable. Especially since you want to become an admin you'll have to learn how to control this type of stuff. And onto the next part, taking a look at your chatlogs I do see some toxicity as well as you tossing the f slur in chat as shown below.

1643871062265.png

1643871483208.png
With all of this being said I'm going to have to unfortunately give you a -1 I hope you understand where I am coming from and why I gave this vote and hopefully this doesn't sour our friendship too much. This is all I really have to say for now though.. Goodluck!

PS: If you want anything clarified feel free to message me privately or in this application. This is my first time giving feedback for an application so I may have missed something by mistake!

Attachments

• 1643871042092.png
    1643871042092.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: Mikey
Thanks for the feedback. I do appreciate it!

As far as punishments will go, I would make sure to give either a clear verbal or text warning before setting a timed punishment.

Comms:
Kick > 720 > 1440 > 4320 > 10080 > 43800 > Permanent mute.

Bans:
Kick > 720 > 1440 > 4320 > 10080 > 43800 > Permanent ban.

Hacking or cheating will always result in a permanent ban!

NSFW
Sprays: I will give a warning, and if nothing changes I will simply just spray ban the player.
NSFW Objector: I will give a warning, and the player does not unequip the sign, I will kick them, and if they return with the same sign equipped, I will ban them.

Hello Kody, Thank you for applying! Now lets get into this.

I've played with you enough to get a good glimpse of how you act around players and I do appreciate how you will almost always call admin and or DM me over steam to notify me if there is a rule breaker on. The application seems good yet it is missing one thing, your punishments. You can take a few looks at other accepted applications to see how they do it but It'd be nice to see your punishment stacking. You may post it in reply to this comment so we can get a good look on how you'll do your job as far as punishments go.

(Here are some good examples of applications that might help you with this part, You'll notice near the bottom of their application they'll have there stacking listed)

Now that we have all of that out of the way.. I'd like to talk about your behavior in your logs. Though I will give you the benefit of the doubt as this may just be banter between friends. However, I still do believe this should get addressed. One of my biggest issues is your name changing. I think almost anyone can agree with me when it comes to this part because just by taking a quick glance of your previous aliases, I do see some issues.

As I have said earlier. some of this may just be you messing around with your friends which is completely fine. But names like "Ban Gamble he grooms kids" and "Gamble Tickles childrens chodes" are just unacceptable. Especially since you want to become an admin you'll have to learn how to control this type of stuff. And onto the next part, taking a look at your chatlogs I do see some toxicity as well as you tossing the f slur in chat as shown below.

With all of this being said I'm going to have to unfortunately give you a -1 I hope you understand where I am coming from and why I gave this vote and hopefully this doesn't sour our friendship too much. This is all I really have to say for now though.. Goodluck!

PS: If you want anything clarified feel free to message me privately or in this application. This is my first time giving feedback for an application so I may have missed something by mistake!
I was going to address this in my first reply, but I wanted to make sure it was okay to bring it up in the application and not a separate post first.

To address the toxicity, most if not all of the time it's just banter among friends. Sparky being a good friend of mine, it's something we do daily just as a silly rivalry we have. The first section of messages applies to this the most.

Me repeatedly saying," shut up bitch " was to mock the person saying it over voice and they are a toxic rulebreaker who is currently banned.

I sadly do not remember who Jason was, but I'm sure I was just being an idiot, and I wasn't trying to cause any harm.
As for my name changes, I was riding the wave with my friends and going along with whatever joke was usually a topic at the time for some reason. I usually changed them back almost instantly or within a few minutes, but I understand how things like that are not okay and very stupid of me, but I have been trying my very best to steer clear of toxic or insulting names like those since then.

And the f slur was me taking banter between friends too far, and I will make sure to abide by the rules to prevent it from becoming toxic in the future.

Time for my vote.

I've been able to observe Kody on Trade ever since his application was posted and it's no surprise to me that he's been doing just fine. He is active, friendly, and is more aware of our rules now. Nearly every single time I've seen something in chat from him, it's either banter with friends or general conversation/meme posting. Same thing goes for him in voice chat. Anytime he ever said or did something that usually wouldn't be acceptable, I would tell him, he would apologize, and never do it again (this was before his application, ever since it was posted, I haven't ever told him off for anything). It seems he's really taken the time and listened to the feedback he was given and has really improved off of it. I really dont see a reason to -1 him after the commitment he has made so far.

Edit: I forgot to mention: I think the only thing he could do a bit more of is enforcement of rules as I've only seen him do it once or twice.

+1

Last edited:
I guess that went to his head...
View attachment 21098
View attachment 21099

View attachment 21100
View attachment 21101
View attachment 21104
View attachment 21103
You couldn't possibly be part of the problem could you?
These are all from just one day after ZeroPCs vote.
Oke-doke! Time to address some things.

The dabs and wags my tail is a bind, I use for everyone. Including my friends, One being Sparky for example. I will even randomly just press it, it does not mean anything.

Given you were probably there to get logs, or maybe just did some snooping around- There was a member of FPs staff on, and Katie was a very toxic member of FirePowered's staff, and me knowing them personally they were also a very toxic individual!

I am a furry. It was also just me trying to bait people out when Bob was on.

For better context when I said " I enjoy getting people in trouble", there were a ton of SUPER funny transphobes and homophobes on, literally spouting more crap than a broken sewer line, and given Bob was there I figured it was easier to bait them out than to let that stay on the server.

And the " dom going on my profile " was the guy calling me bad and trash, and that was the first and only thing I ever said to them.

I appreciate the concern, and I hope that cleared anything up, I just woke up so please let me know if I failed to address anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread